Daffybebe/Doffles ban appeal

In-game alias: Doffles

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68082848

When was the ban: Today at 9PMish

How long is the ban: 1 day

Which admin banned you: Revan

Explain the situation: ahh, well the ban reason was minge so it's either what happened with shock or prior to that, so I was releasing Fizzy, who is my friend, I got an aos called on me which is fair, then when I got arrested we were heading to the brig, on the elavator some engineers kept calling it down, so the shock (Dom) got impatient, he started to climb sweep, pulling me up, he ended up failing at the top making us both fall, I died on impact, it could also be what was happening with the Medical troopers, which I don't remember much from it as so much stuff was happening. If it was with them I would like some elaboration for what.

Why you deserve a second chance: The server at the moment was chaos, it was a complete mess. All of navy wa srebelling or something, then   thats when it turned, no Rp was happening, people were getting shot, people were daring each other to shoot each other, some STs were calling the elevator down being minges, mic spam ect... 

note: I do understand why I was banned however, I am a toxic person,  but I found I am to be unbanned I swear there will not be an incident like there was tonight, I will stay inline at all times. If anything this ban was good for me, it was a wake up call to tell me when I crossed the line, and now that i know where the line is i will do all in my power not to cross it or go near it ever again. 

Thanks in advance <3

-1 If it were up to me you would have been banned for much longer. You have been a complete and utter minge over the past two days and are toxic. You claim that you're minging is "PassiveRP", which is just a bullshit excuse that you have come up with to try and make yourself believe that you are doing nothing wrong.

-1! I use to have no problem with you until a few days ago you tried free Ridge from jail during an event when he get freed a few minutes later and this sadly got you kicked from shock and demoted back to PVT until you can prove that you will stop minging I will think about it but if you keep up this behaviour I am not going to do anything other than -1 every ban appeal you do other wise improve on this or until this is improved I will think of you as a trooper again other than a person that has no intent to role play or play this gamemode with respect and let other players have the right to role play.

-1  I did not attempt to "Climbswep" up the Elevator. You were released and then you escaped. I eliminated Fizzy who was releasing you at the time. You were then released by another Engineer (or ST, there were about 3-5 ST's and another 5-6 Regimental Troopers around). You were kicked out of Shock and during that time when you were kicked out, you minged a lot. You were also releasing prisoners and you have become very "Toxic/Angry" towards Shock. I believe you should have been banned for a while longer so you can rethink your actions..

36 minutes ago, Dom said:

-1  I did not attempt to "Climbswep" up the Elevator. You were released and then you escaped. I eliminated Fizzy who was releasing you at the time. You were then released by another Engineer (or ST, there were about 3-5 ST's and another 5-6 Regimental Troopers around). You were kicked out of Shock and during that time when you were kicked out, you minged a lot. You were also releasing prisoners and you have become very "Toxic/Angry" towards Shock. I believe you should have been banned for a while longer so you can rethink your actions..

Just to clarify I was never kicked from shock, I asked to be remove with my own will, you can ask Ridge/Bridge. Secondly you did try and climbswep up the elevator, but I think we are thinking about different incidents, this was in the big elevator. With the two naval guards, now if my memory serves right I was never released.

38 minutes ago, Tyhilton13 said:

-1! I use to have no problem with you until a few days ago you tried free Ridge from jail during an event when he get freed a few minutes later and this sadly got you kicked from shock and demoted back to PVT until you can prove that you will stop minging I will think about it but if you keep up this behaviour I am not going to do anything other than -1 every ban appeal you do other wise improve on this or until this is improved I will think of you as a trooper again other than a person that has no intent to role play or play this gamemode with respect and let other players have the right to role play.

Could I please get your in game name? Just so I know who I'm talking with. And my punishment from that event was a demotion to riot PFC, not a kick, I left with my own will.

43 minutes ago, pinejack said:

-1 If it were up to me you would have been banned for much longer. You have been a complete and utter minge over the past two days and are toxic. You claim that you're minging is "PassiveRP", which is just a bullshit excuse that you have come up with to try and make yourself believe that you are doing nothing wrong.

Again, could I get your in game name? I can agree with you that I have been an utter minge, but I plan on improving on my actions so incidents like this do not occur in the future. 

Edit: excuse me for my stupidity, your alias was in your signature.

Thanks all all for taking the time to read and write your input,

3 minutes ago, Daffybebe said:

Just to clarify I was never kicked from shock, I asked to be remove with my own will, you can ask Ridge/Bridge. Secondly you did try and climbswep up the elevator, but I think we are thinking about different incidents, this was in the big elevator. With the two naval guards, now if my memory serves right I was never released.

Ok they were different Incidents, I was talking about the one on the smaller elevator.

About the Big Elevator - Either that was not myself climbswepping, or you are lying through your teeth. Also on the Big Elevator we had you detained and we were taking to to the brig. You did not die and you were not released until we had made it to the Smaller Elevator. Thats when you were released and you escaped, after I had killed Fizzy.

when I got arrested we were heading to the brig, on the elavator some engineers kept calling it down

No Engineer called down the large elevator. So that part was a lie.

5 minutes ago, Dom said:

Ok they were different Incidents, I was talking about the one on the smaller elevator.

About the Big Elevator - Either that was not myself climbswepping, or you are lying through your teeth. Also on the Big Elevator we had you detained and we were taking to to the brig. You did not die and you were not released until we had made it to the Smaller Elevator. Thats when you were released and you escaped, after I had killed Fizzy.

when I got arrested we were heading to the brig, on the elavator some engineers kept calling it down

No Engineer called down the large elevator. So that part was a lie.

All of what I said was on the big elavator, the two naval guards killed the engineer, (Seven), I was not released. I'm pretty sure it was hacksaw who was doing the part I was talking about, but as for the smaller elevator part, I don't remember it to well. So what you are saying could be true.

-1, Gotta say you were quite chill when i first met you but you started to disrespect & minge quite alot for no real reason, You have many friends on our server but really you lost all of them.

Also cut out the crap when you rejoin in 1 DAY - Wait, your banned for 1 day and your on the forums ASAP wanting a unban... dude that's stupid by the time you get accepted or denied you ban would have already finished... Think bud

Enjoy the ban & use the time to re-think you actions

• Advisor

Seems the responses to this appeal indicate how the community and other staff members feel about your recent behaviour, and some even think that your ban should've been longer, I hope you'll wake up to yourself and not get into any more trouble.

Wait out the ban.

Appeal denied.