RIOT Games 10 Year Anniversary

Hello IG, as many of you may know, League of Legends and RIOT as a company are hit their 10th anniversary as a game and as a company today and have released an update video with a whole sh*t load of updated and changes as well as additions to the Riot company roster in regards to games. I'll link the video below, but if you'd like to see what has been confirmed so far, just check the spoiler below. Many of you may be excited to see a genre of game you're familiar with added to the League of Legends world.

Spoiler

- A League of Legends Card Game, similar to Hearthstone.
- A League of Legends MMO
- A League of Legends Fighting game, similar to Mortal Kombat.
- A League of Legends Shooter similar to Team Fortress 2 or Overwatch.
- League of Legends and Teamfight Tactics are coming to Mobile.
- A League of Legends Animated Series.

Below you can find a video which cuts out most of the talking stuff and just shows the important stuff with Yassuo (league of legends streamer) reacting to it.

I wanted to share this because it looks exciting and I'm glad League of Legends is expanding as a whole.

• Angry 1
5 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

League of legends shooter is gonna be very interesting, especially with melee champions

I don't think they're gonna make any champ strictly melee unless its a tank, like Braum etc.

2 minutes ago, Crunchy said:

We just gone ignore that gmod's 13th anniversary is on the 29th November I think not...

but still this looks epic and id be keen to try it out.

GMod was released on December 24th, 2004.  It'll be 15 the day before Christmas :).

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, Bailey said:

I don't think they're gonna make any champ strictly melee unless its a tank, like Braum etc.

Just looked it up, it ain't a lol shooter. Riot are just making a new shooter not using characters from lol

2 minutes ago, Vanilla said:

Just looked it up, it ain't a lol shooter. Riot are just making a new shooter not using characters from lol

Oh dang. Still gonna be interesting to see anyway, will be something enjoyable to test out. :)

Edited by Bailey

Finally moved from Riot Game to Riot Games lmao.

I don't even know which new release I'm more hyped for - league mobile is going to steal even more of my time, the lol x diablo-looking game seems insane, and to top it all off there's a full animated series. URF is also coming back Oct 28. There's too much hype for me to handle.

9 minutes ago, Matchbox said:

Finally moved from Riot Game to Riot Games lmao.

I don't even know which new release I'm more hyped for - league mobile is going to steal even more of my time, the lol x diablo-looking game seems insane, and to top it all off there's a full animated series. URF is also coming back Oct 28. There's too much hype for me to handle.

Not even ARURF either, its just flat URF with picks and bans. That's hype. I don't think I'm hyped for league mobile but I am excited for TFT on the mobile.

• Like 1