In Game Rank: ???

In Game Regiment: ???

Ban Details

https://imgur.com/a/pZBm2H4 

How long was the ban for: Permanent 

Which staff member banned you: Unknown?

What date did the ban occur: 1/1/16

What was the reason for the ban: Probably me being stupid

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: Tbh i cant remember but knowing how i used to be i probs did something stupid

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: Cause it was a stupid mistake and i think 3 years is well enough time to give me a second chance

+1

It's an old ban so you have  had some time to reflect on your  actions and we wont know the cause for  sure.

Your application  could have been more detailed but i'll leave that  to the fact that theres no actual  ban details.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mongo said:

+1

It's an old ban so you have  had some time to reflect on your  actions and we wont know the cause for  sure.

Your application  could have been more detailed but i'll leave that  to the fact that theres no actual  ban details.

+1

On 10/15/2019 at 6:01 AM, Mongo said:

+1

No metadata, obvious +1 from me man. Just don't mess it up again and we'll be peachy.

Opinion is subject to change.

I wish you luck with your application.

On 10/15/2019 at 5:01 AM, Mongo said:

+1

• 2 weeks later...
  • zaspan locked this topic