Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bluebannes/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Twenty (IIRC)

In Game Rank: Private (IIRC)

In Game Regiment: 212th Attack Battalion

Ban Details

ban.png.536f62372fdfeb2a08e20d49b37013fa.png

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you: Frank (IIRC)

What date did the ban occur: 10/5/19

What was the reason for the ban: Staff Disrespecting Frank

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: A friend of mine had created a hate group on steam, that was aimed towards Frank. Being invited to the steam group, I had joined the group as a joke however I also had a bit of disdain towards Frank for what he done to Snoozy, and at the time, I didn't listen to anything I had disagreed with. After inviting a few friends of mine and posting an offensive comment on a thread I had been banned from IG.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I had apologized to Frank already, as I had plenty of time from my ban to think about my actions and how I defended myself. I admit I was immature during most of it, but I am willing to defend some of my points I have stated in the past. I do feel sorry for Frank and everything I had did wrong against him. The comment I made was quite mean and would fall under cyber bullying and I retracted that statement. I have grown a bit, and I think I am ready to join back in this community and it's activities. I do hope I get to play a favourite server of mine again. Thanks for reading.

Edited by Dexoys
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello,

This is your third appeal and is aptly titled “Dexoys’ 3rd Ban Appeal”. Once again, this appeal will most likely be decided by Frank and his choice on whether or not he’d like to forgive you for going out of your way to disparage and insult a member of the community.

I’ve said it before, but as a reminder, it was immature, unnecessary and was done with malicious intent whether you claim it was or wasn’t.

It is atrocious behaviour and I hope for your own good you’ve grown out of it, whether or not you’re unbanned.

This will most likely be decided by Frank, if not, I will be casting a neutral vote due to the lack of remorse shown in your previous appeals, as well as due to the original act. The only place you pick points up is your dedication to getting unbanned, everything else is negative 

I wish you luck with your application.

15 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Hello,

This is your third appeal and is aptly titled “Dexoys’ 3rd Ban Appeal”. Once again, this appeal will most likely be decided by Frank and his choice on whether or not he’d like to forgive you for going out of your way to disparage and insult a member of the community.

I’ve said it before, but as a reminder, it was immature, unnecessary and was done with malicious intent whether you claim it was or wasn’t.

It is atrocious behaviour and I hope for your own good you’ve grown out of it, whether or not you’re unbanned.

This will most likely be decided by Frank, if not, I will be casting a neutral vote due to the lack of remorse shown in your previous appeals, as well as due to the original act. The only place you pick points up is your dedication to getting unbanned, everything else is negative 

I wish you luck with your application.

Hey Bailey, thanks for the input but I must ask. Tell me, if I have grown out of being immature then why must I keep appealing if I never have a chance of being unbanned for attacking Frank? Even I believe bullies can change and regret their past actions. Even though, I see the situation different and feel remorse for Frank you still cling to how I acted 5 and 3 months ago?

4 minutes ago, Dexoys said:

Hey Bailey, thanks for the input but I must ask. Tell me, if I have grown out of being immature then why must I keep appealing if I never have a chance of being unbanned for attacking Frank? Even I believe bullies can change and regret their past actions. Even though, I see the situation different and feel remorse for Frank you still cling to how I acted 5 and 3 months ago?

Hello,

That comment I made was more so for your own good in a sense. Even if you’re not unbanned I hope you’ve grown out of and matured away from the actions you undertook which led you to he banned.

Once again I will state, this has nothing to do with my opinion, it will most likely be up to Frank because what you did directly impacted him.

To prevent flooding this post it will most likely be my last reply. I wish you good luck.

• Advisor

Appeal Denied

Hello @Dexoys, in your previous appeal that you made that was denied it stated to wait 6 months before you could reapply. Unfortunately it has only been 3 months and as such I will have to deny your appeal and you will have to wait a further 4 months now before you can make an appeal again on the 14th of February 2020.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Updated to Community Ban

You may no longer re-apply and are no longer welcome in the Imperial Gaming community for trying to bypass this ban.

(https://www.imperialgaming.net/bans/detail/index.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:426624574&time=1571051146)

(https://www.imperialgaming.net/bans/detail/index.php?steamid=STEAM_0:0:518504215&time=1571051146)

• Upvote 5