Jump to content

Sith News


Recommended Posts

This puts all other forms of media on this server to shame 

Except fizzy singing 

 

Also 

Is this what sith business is 

 

Edited by Delta
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Matchbox said:

This level of quality is too high. Even the scrolling messages were perfect. "Darth 'mall' a huge success on Coruscant." The Hunger Games spoof was brilliant as well haha. More Sith News at 6 please.

Lets hope zaspan doesn't cancel us

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bailey said:

It will be too easy, we'll run it from an undisclosed location, underground Sith News @ 6.

... maybe we will have to flee to the engine room

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rimmin said:

... maybe we will have to flee to the engine room

 

Contact me tonight at 2000 in the special spot, we must discuss further, away from...prying eyes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bailey said:

Contact me tonight at 2000 in the special spot, we must discuss further, away from...prying eyes.

Yes... of course... (we lowkey needa discuss episode 2)

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Matchbox said:

This level of quality is too high. Even the scrolling messages were perfect. "Darth 'mall' a huge success on Coruscant." The Hunger Games spoof was brilliant as well haha. More Sith News at 6 please.

Cheers Matchbox, I placed in the scrolling messages as a last minute addition during editing. Thought it would nicely fit the "Sith News" setting we had going. 

Glad you liked it!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm cancelling my video series due to never being able to match the quality of this.

Seriously, Aftermath isn't happening anymore (at least not in video/series form).

Good job my dudes, this was amazing.

  • Shocked 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...