Codwerths Ban Appeal

Steam Details

Steam Name: Plague

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:222478600

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BIGCHUNGUSLOL/

In Game Details

In Game Name: I have no idea it was a while ago.

In Game Rank: PVT 

In Game Regiment: Stormtroopers 

Ban Details

How long was the ban for: Perm 

Which staff member banned you: Grizzly at the time which I think was the owner.

What date did the ban occur: Says the 15th of November last year but I believe it was longer than that and you guys updated all your bans  for your cwrp server. I believe from what I remember it was at the middle of 2018

What was the reason for the ban: Minge, racism and Nitrp

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: Roughly off the top of my mind I can remember joining the server and standing on top of someone's head  they were a naval high rank as to what I can remember I got cuffed and within that idk if I someone made an ticket about it or what but I got  instantly brought to an admin sit. I still think its because of EFG in my name which is stated in the ban and possibly made me ban longer I have no clue as to nobody gave context at the time. I no longer have an affiliation with that server since that day for that reason. I got rather emotional and upset that the owner for that community had just ruined it for all of us. I was jailed and at that moment when they told me I was getting banned which was already going to be a ban for some reason from what I was told, my little 12 year old self let out every word I could possibly think of.

I would love to talk to Wolf about this situation as he banned me, to learn about the EFG group and in what triggered this ban, idk if the owner had said something or what.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I've matured from that day and time, Got myself a job and is now looking for a good swrp to roleplay on without switching cause all the others keep closing. 

Thank you for having my time.
-Codwerth

Screenshot (30).png

Edited by Codwerth
  • Thinking 1

Neutral

Application could be more detailed

Ban reason is pretty severe

Considering Wolf  was the one  to  ban you i'd wait to see his response before I make  my  decision.

There was no chance you were going to be banned just for having EFG in your name unless your intent to minge was clear, I suggest editing your application and correcting it before the admin that banned you sees and shares the real story,

• 5 weeks later...

NEUTRAL

Reasons:

• Ban reason is rather severe due to you braking 3 server rules leading to your ban.
  • You seem somewhat severe in your application.
  • I feel as if there is more to the story that you are not sharing, the comment made in your application "...had just ruined it for all of us." makes me think that you may have been minging with a group of people which is what escalated your ban to the point in which it got to.
  • Will wait for more information to be provided by Wolf before making further judgement on the matter.

If you were to be unbanned I would suggest that it be done on the strict condition that a 2-4 month probation period be put into place.

Regards,

Sully

• Advisor

Oh I remember this, you did allot more than what you are stating, I would need to remember if it was Bailey, Welsh or Vader that was standing there to be able to tell the full story. 

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Wingza locked this topic