• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:61444142
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Jeria
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    5 days 50m
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    i have had no warns
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    i have had no bans
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    i have not
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    i am applying to become a event master as i want to help the server stay entertained and i want to provide interesting events and think i can have a unique take on the events that happen
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    fun and strategical events that can actuallly bring regiments together as a squad and passive events that can entertain very easily
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    section off certain regiments to test how long they can hold a point and also some crazy out there events of just pure fun and randomness for any passive events like a ewok running around the halls and the first person to capture wins or just some random events that test people
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    i feel like alot of events i could propose would be fun to everyone as i want it to just be random but also have a somewhat story to them
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

Morning; Or Arvo

Thanks for applying however;
Upon detailed analysation of your Event Master Application, I have come to the conclusion of a -1

• Your application is under detailed; Your answers consist of 1-2 Sentences while other applications have 1 Paragraph or more. I would suggest going into more depth with your answers
  • According to your application you have 5 Days and 50 Minutes of Gameplay on Imperial Gaming while the minimum is 1 Week
  • Both Event Ideas are under detailed; Put more details as the job of Event Master includes many twists and turns and being under-prepared for an Event is the recipe for trouble.
  • Though Event Idea 2 would be a nice twist to normal shoot-'em-up events, Event 1 (however) follows the same shoot-'em-up style events that happen. Think out of the box
  • You have Basic ULX Knowledge which is good; However, would it be possible you show this in a document or such?
  • I may be nitpicking but there are an abundant amount of spelling and grammatical errors in your application and your Event Ideas; I would recommend fixing them up.
  • You have no Bans and/or Warns which is good.

Change these aspects of your Application and my verdict will surely change

Edit: This has been edited to clear up the discrepancy of the time needed to apply; However my verdict still stands whether my first assumption of 1 week was correct or the 3 Day Assumption was correct as this isn't enough to outweigh the negatives. 

Edited by LuckyMikey
See Above
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, LuckyMikey said:

Morning; Or Arvo

Upon detailed analysation of your Event Master Application, I have come to the conclusion of a -1

• Your application is under detailed; Your answers consist of 1-2 Sentences while other applications have 1 Paragraph or more. I would suggest going into more depth with your answers
  • According to your application you have 5 Days and 50 Minutes of Gameplay on Imperial Gaming while the minimum is 1 Week
  • Both Event Ideas are under detailed; Put more details as the job of Event Master includes many twists and turns and being under-prepared for an Event is the recipe for trouble.
  • Though Event Idea 2 would be a nice twist to normal shoot-'em-up events, Event 1 (however) follows the same shoot-'em-up style events that happen. Think out of the box
  • You have Basic ULX Knowledge which is good; However, would it be possible you show this in a document or such?
  • I may be nitpicking but there are an abundant amount of spelling and grammatical errors in your application and your Event Ideas; I would recommend fixing them up.

Mike had outdone himself with this one. He covers every point.

2 hours ago, LuckyMikey said:

Morning; Or Arvo

He said's it all once all these things are fixed i would have no doubt you could make a great EM

Morning; Or Arvo

Morning; Or Arvo

Morning; Or Arvo

Mike sums it up well, unfortunately a -1 from me.

Morning; Or Arvo

3 hours ago, LuckyMikey said:

Morning; Or Arvo

-1 from me man 

--Phobia :)

Reasons

• Applicant does not meet the Imperial Gaming Event Master application requirements. ( <- @Rook )
  • Application as a whole is lacking detail in the responses you have given to the questions asked.
  • The Event examples that were provided within this application are severely lacking in detail, depth, thought and originality.
  • Spelling and grammatical errors.

Your application does not meet the required standard in which is needed before applying for a position within the event master team, not only that but your overall application is heavily lacking in detail and depth. I suggest taking a look at some of the previously accepted applications in order to see how much detail you should be adding in order to make your application better, you can do so at the link below;

https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/forum/108-accepted/

Regards,

Sully

7 hours ago, LuckyMikey said:

Morning; Or Arvo

-1, Reasons Stated Above

7 hours ago, LuckyMikey said:

Morning; Or Arvo

Reasons stated above -1

5 hours ago, Sully said:

Reasons

• Applicant does not meet the Imperial Gaming Event Master application requirements. ( <- @Rook )
  • Application as a whole is lacking detail in the responses you have given to the questions asked.
  • The Event examples that were provided within this application are severely lacking in detail, depth, thought and originality.
  • Spelling and grammatical errors.

Your application does not meet the required standard in which is needed before applying for a position within the event master team, not only that but your overall application is heavily lacking in detail and depth. I suggest taking a look at some of the previously accepted applications in order to see how much detail you should be adding in order to make your application better, you can do so at the link below;

https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/forum/108-accepted/

Regards,

Sully

Last I checked the minimum time requirement is 3 days. Can't find anywhere else stating otherwise or changing this rule. Thus, this application should still meet the requirements and every response on this should probably be re-considered as somehow no one picked up on this mistake. 

EM.png.2e2b92525ed063224ca01ed05889c2bf.png

This was found on a previous application that was accepted. 

Edited by Cure
  • Upvote 2
29 minutes ago, Cure said:

Last I checked the minimum time requirement is 3 days. Can't find anywhere else stating otherwise or changing this rule. Thus, this application should still meet the requirements and every response on this should probably be re-considered as somehow no one picked up on this mistake. 

EM.png.2e2b92525ed063224ca01ed05889c2bf.png

This was found on a previous application that was accepted. 

As Cure has indicated, the requirement is 3 days.

There is a soft requirement of 1 week but the application does meet the requirements as some people have incorrectly stated above.

-Cecil

• Advisor

Hey, Jeria! Thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master.

Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to a lack of detail. As @Cure and @Cecil have stated, your application meets the criteria to apply, but does not meet the level of standard that we expect to consider you for a position.
You are welcome to reapply in two weeks. Please contact me on the forums if you have any questions regarding this decision.

- Rook

• Rook locked this topic