Hello everyone! I just thought I should let everyone know that there is a company called Extra Life and they raise money for children's hospitals by working with Twitch streamers! 

I would like to invite ANYONE in the community to join me for a 24 hour live stream on twitch to raise money with me! Currently I can add 10 other people to my team and I would love to do some streaming with you boys to raise some money for a good cause!

Please leave a reply below if that would be something you would be interested in doing as I am doing it regardless. Any questions about the event can be asked below, in pms, or by discord at MisterRagnar#4067

I believe I can create a team as well and I will look into that if we need to.

@Welshy @Cody @Bailey

Edited by Ragnar
Added bailey
  • Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Vanilla said:

Well I was thinking some EAW and stellaris as well as possibly some HOI IV. Keep in mind I will probably be switching around what I do a lot so there will probably be some Arma 3, Minecraft, Terraria Modded, Minecraft Modded as well as Dark Souls, For Honor and CSGO.

I don’t have anything planned out right now but it would be pretty fun I’d like to think

Can't wait to tune in and watch the stream, may even join in on a few games or so. This is a nice cause to represent and it is good to see you taking part in raising money for this well deserving cause!

• Upvote 2

Looks like good fun. I would love to play some Hoi4 but mine runs like Shizen unfortunately. Wouldn't mind a bit of the mining and crafting though if you'll have me. 

Nonetheless I'll make sure to watch and give my support!

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2019 at 2:02 AM, Ragnar said:

For you guys its November 3rd 10 AM to 10 PM as well as November 4th 10 AM to 10 PM

Just a reminder that this is happening! Please DM me on discord at MisterRagnar#4067 if you want to participate!