STEAM_0:0:229746912
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Kippy
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    3 weeks 2 days 15 Hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    20191113200236_1.jpg.5fc877598c679d2fd76581b6ae0bb2bc.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    No i do not
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No i do not
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    No i haven't
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I want to be able to share my ideas with the community and make the server a better place cause i know off of experience that there are those times where there is nothing to do but being able to fill in that space for a fun event could help make people have a better time i would like to become an event master because i would have alot of time on my hands and could dedicate my time to help make others peoples time more enjoyable and it would give me a sense of pride that to know what i am doing is making someone else's day better but not only that its giving other people the chance to do something they haven't done or want to get out of there regular RP regiment by making them immense in The RP Of an event and giving them the opportunity to express themselves however they feel would suit what they are doing and by making others peoples time better it makes the servers time better it causes a change reaction i would like to become an EM. also show how i can do more for the community is well by dedicating my time for other people this is why i am applying being an event master is more than just events people also turn to you for help if they see an EM around the ship they can ask questions about something and EM can give help if need be i think me personally being an active player i am able to see what the players want in events and having that feedback on board will help i would like to apply to simply help.

• What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I can bring ideas,suggestions and a fun and serious RP experience i believe in myself that i can make really immerse event that get people hooked and making them always look forward to seeing an event by having seen previous events i can see what i would like to implement and what i would like to stay away from by having these boundaries i think i can make Great events and make sure the whole server is having fun. I want the players in the events be able to show off themselves by giving them a certain amount of freedom of what they want there character to be like by doing this i will be able to make an enjoyable time for not only the server but being able to see something i created be liked an that gives me a sense of honor and pride and that makes my time more enjoyable and knowing that people like these events i would listen to the people and implement there ideas and suggestions that is what i think i can bring to the EM Team this will also help me with my understanding and knowledge of Gmod And being able to be on mostly be on everyday also helps.

• What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    By listening to the people and from my past experiences i can decipher what i would like to implement by. keeping a professional standard and listening to the people cause that's what its all about is the people with there ideas and suggestions i can see what people want and don't want. making events inclusive is incorporating everyone not leaving a single regiment left out with events like this i will create a momentous event and make them want more and that will make people enjoy them a whole lot more.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    No
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    No thank you
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Kippy
Updated time played and evidence to be shown
  • Upvote 1

+1 from me. Although I’ve known you to get quite annoyed in the past you seem to be fairly mature and your event ideas are detailed. Unfortunately event idea 2 is asking for permission to access so if you could make that public that’d be great.

+1

Has improved immensely since his last app. Has shown great dedication to the server and his regiment, furthermore creating an excellent application with interesting ideas. With time I have no doubt Kippy will make an excellent EM.

Good Luck!

1 minute ago, Luigi said:

+1

Has improved immensely since his last app. Has shown great dedication to the server and his regiment, furthermore creating an excellent application with interesting ideas. With time I have no doubt Kippy will make an excellent EM.

Good Luck!

+1 for the reasons above

+1 - Sufficient detail throughout Event Master application. From what I have seen you are mature and I like how you have brought a democratic factor into making events by listening in to the community and hearing what others would like to see in future events. The ideas were unique and sounded like the plot would be quite entertaining to see progress. There were a few grammatical and spelling mistakes in the application and event proposals but other than that the application seemed pretty good and worthy of a +1.

Goodluck!    :)

Edited by Stathi
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Luigi said:

+1

Good Luck!

+1 reasons stated above, best of luck!

25 minutes ago, Luigi said:

+1

Good Luck!

+1 Good Application, for reasons stated above.

1 hour ago, Luigi said:

+1

Good Luck!

1 hour ago, Luigi said:

+1

Good Luck!

^^ +1 

2 hours ago, Luigi said:

+1

Good Luck!

Absolute solid bloke and would make a great EM.

NEUTRAL

Reasons:

• Active.
  • Mature.
  • Whilst your event ideas seem promising and unique there is not much detail, In order for me to change my stance to a +1 I would like to see the event examples fleshed out a fair bit with more detail provided and further throught gone into alternate pathings and endings for the events.

Best of luck,

Sully 

Edited by Sully

Hi Kippy, Good to see you reapplying.

You have matured a  lot  on  the server  since  your  last application

Your  ideas  are unique although  more  effort could go into planning and detail of them

I'd say you're pretty active and well  known by the players of the server

and  your application has the  sufficient amount of  detail and effort put  into it  to  become  an event master +1

10 hours ago, Luigi said:

+1

Good Luck!

+1

On 10/10/2019 at 5:15 PM, Luigi said:

+1

Good Luck!

+1 From me Good job 

-- Phobia :) 

On 10/10/2019 at 5:15 PM, Luigi said:

+1

Good Luck!

Good luck Kippy +1

--Phobia :)

Good' morning or arvo mate;

Upon careful and detailed analysation of your application; I'll be giving you a +1

• There is a good amount of detail in the application (Albeit with some Grammatical Mistakes) and the reasons provided are logical and though-out
  • You don't have any Bans, Warns and/or kicks which is always good;
  • From the time I knew you (Following my departure); You were a nice and mature down-to-earth guy which also helps in the Event Master Business;
  • You lack ULX Knowledge HOWEVER this is a minor nitpick since it can be easily taught;
  • Event #2 Shows Extreme Promise; HOWEVER Event #1 isn't extraordinary since it follows the basic Shoot-'em-up formula (The Weapons mixed with the health in my opinion may be a slight overpowered)

Good Luck
PotLuckyMikey

On 10/10/2019 at 6:45 PM, Luigi said:

+1

Good Luck!

+1 reasons stated above
Good luck

On 10/12/2019 at 5:27 PM, LuckyMikey said:

Good' morning or arvo mate;

Upon careful and detailed analysation of your application; I'll be giving you a +1

• There is a good amount of detail in the application (Albeit with some Grammatical Mistakes) and the reasons provided are logical and though-out
  • You don't have any Bans, Warns and/or kicks which is always good;
  • From the time I knew you (Following my departure); You were a nice and mature down-to-earth guy which also helps in the Event Master Business;
  • You lack ULX Knowledge HOWEVER this is a minor nitpick since it can be easily taught;
  • Event #2 Shows Extreme Promise; HOWEVER Event #1 isn't extraordinary since it follows the basic Shoot-'em-up formula (The Weapons mixed with the health in my opinion may be a slight overpowered)

Good Luck
PotLuckyMikey

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, Khronos said:

it has been?? (just got told its seven days since anyone posted on here my bad didn't realise it was  just anybody)

Edited by Kippy

35 minutes ago, Kippy said:

it has been

It's Seven days since the last post, not bump. Just keep that in mind.

• Upvote 1