Yo, bro... check this new post out ;)

Hey, yo. I ain't no minge. Like I get that the word minge and my name are often used together and all but like I'm not a flippin minge, im just a funny guy, haha, funny! Joke man who does funny voices that make zaspan laugh, not minge. Big love and kisses to you all <3... Rimmin!

But fr im just playin y'all, im just bored so i wanted to post this :)

Btwwwww, bailey asked who joe is!!!!! 

Also, uhhh, somebody be my friend please :((( Braino tried sending me to re education guys! He is a meanie and now not my friend so i am accepting new friends!!!! Tell me below if you want to be friends! 

also also, do you guys like Avatar: The Last Airbender??? Because me and bailey like it and think iroh kinda just vibin, check my pfp like aang also just be vibin!!! somebody binge A:TLA season 1 with me please <3 

Image result for he just vibin tho
Guys look at this baby, he kinda is just vibin tbh

sorry for the s***post guys, i am just hella bored and need some clout

Edited by Rimmin
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
44 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I’m bouta warn you for sh*tposting boy.

But also I just wanna know who joe is wtf!?!?11

Spoiler

Bro I don't know can you tell me 

6 minutes ago, Solar said:

I dont know how to respond, however i very much like avatar the last airbender.

BAILEY WTH YOUR SERVER MOD NOW!?

I moved back from Santos to Imperial and in order to be allowed to I was dropped to Moderator.

Its not about the rank, it’s about the community and what I can do to help it.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

@Rimmin

I very much enjoy A:TLA, I grew up on that show and am now rewatching it on Netflix. Is it bad that I know exactly what Episode your PFP is from?, its from the episode where the gang go to Kyoshi island to ride the elephant koi and then meet the town where the Kyoshi warriors are from and where avatar Kyoshi was born. In my opinion this was a pretty vital episode both for Aang and Sokka in terms of character development, especially in Sokka's case. I can even go one further and tell you what scene it is from, this is the scene where Aang is chased by the adoring fan girls over the bridge multiple times and is then blocked from both sides so he jumps up and uses his airbending to momentarily keep him off the ground and out of the girls grasps xD

Edited by Sully
2 hours ago, Bailey said:

I moved back from Santos to Imperial and in order to be allowed to I was dropped to Moderator.

Its not about the rank, it’s about the community and what I can do to help it.

I wasn't aware you could leave one part of the staff team and join another part without reapplying for the position... like you usually would/should...

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 3
57 minutes ago, SCHEFF said:

I wasn't aware you could leave one part of the staff team and join another part without reapplying for the position... like you usually would/should...

Special consideration was made considering my dedication to the community/the massive demotion that I'd take due to it anyway.

7 hours ago, Sully said:

@Rimmin

I very much enjoy A:TLA, I grew up on that show and am now rewatching it on Netflix. Is it bad that I know exactly what Episode your PFP is from?, its from the episode where the gang go to Kyoshi island to ride the elephant koi and then meet the town where the Kyoshi warriors are from and where avatar Kyoshi was born. In my opinion this was a pretty vital episode both for Aang and Sokka in terms of character development, especially in Sokka's case. I can even go one further and tell you what scene it is from, this is the scene where Aang is chased by the adoring fan girls over the bridge multiple times and is then blocked from both sides so he jumps up and uses his airbending to momentarily keep him off the ground and out of the girls grasps xD

It isn't that bad, I am quite the same, since each episode is such an amazing experience they create fond memories for us leaving it easy for nerds like us to be able to deduct what scene my PFP is from! :P