Ah yes, end of year exams...

Since exams are coming up I thought I might share some notes with one of my subjects I'm most confident at, Economics.

Economics NOTES LINK <-- click there for the notes (Supply, Demand and Market Equilibrium)

Here are all the notes I have made about the definitions of economics and definitions of other words inside of economics itself and how movements up Demand and Supply curves are made and some notes on Market Equilibrium, so anyone that takes economics/Business studies or anything related can use this Google Document for help if they wish, there are a few uncompleted things in there and message me if you need me to fix em.

Hopefully this helps you with your Exams and study Goodluck.

(And if anyone else has their own Google Document with notes from other subjects feel free to post it down below that could help some other people)

Bailey needs to give English Lessons

Edited by Crunchy
  • Like 1

Uh...Where's the notes on Labour Markets, Financial Markets, Regulatory Bodies, The Government - Elasticitiy of Demand and Supply, Notes on CGS and how the Cash Rate is Affected.....Do you guys not get taught that or what?

56 minutes ago, Boris said:

Uh...Where's the notes on Labour Markets, Financial Markets, Regulatory Bodies, The Government - Elasticitiy of Demand and Supply, Notes on CGS and how the Cash Rate is Affected.....Do you guys not get taught that or what?

bruh what year are you in

10 hours ago, Crunchy said:

Ah yes, end of year exams...

Since exams are coming up I thought I might share some notes with one of my subjects I'm most confident at, Economics.

Economics NOTES LINK <-- click there for the notes (Supply, Demand and Market Equilibrium)

Here are all the notes I have made about the definitions of economics and definitions of other words inside of economics itself and how movements up Demand and Supply curves are made and some notes on Market Equilibrium, so anyone that takes economics/Business studies or anything related can use this Google Document for help if they wish, there are a few uncompleted things in there and message me if you need me to fix em.

Hopefully this helps you with your Exams and study Goodluck.

(And if anyone else has their own Google Document with notes from other subjects feel free to post it down below that could help some other people)

Bailey needs to give English Lessons

@Morgan this is for you

5 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

He is in AP Economics here in America, he is having trouble with Macro.

Oh right, @Morgan if you would like I can send you some practice exams and stuff, and/or I could help explain some stuff to you if your having trouble, but I hope this document helps you...

2 hours ago, Ragnar said:

He is in AP Economics here in America, he is having trouble with Macro.

I'm not having issues with Macro lmao its a monkey period. All we do is watch Carl Azuz and we do the quick and dirty with Jacob Clifford. 

2 hours ago, Crunchy said:

Oh right, @Morgan if you would like I can send you some practice exams and stuff, and/or I could help explain some stuff to you if your having trouble, but I hope this document helps you...

Thanks but I already have access to my boi Jacob Clifford's ULTIMATE REVIEW PACKET. A lot of what I take in high school is business oriented so stuff around economics has always been quite easy for me. 

My economics is Macro so we look at the economy as a whole. Basically the class is self teach so in class we talk stupid sh*t and popeyes chicken tenders. We also just play on our phones and watch netflix. When we get our homework assignments we either just cheat or watch Jacob Clifford (Who is basically our teacher) and when the test comes around we use his Ultimate Review packet to study right before the test. The guy is a godsend but besides that the class is big easy. Big 5 on AP Exam. 

Edited by Morgan
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

I'm not having issues with Macro lmao its a monkey period. All we do is watch Carl Azuz and we do the quick and dirty with Jacob Clifford. 

Thanks but I already have access to my boi Jacob Clifford's ULTIMATE REVIEW PACKET. A lot of what I take in high school is business oriented so stuff around economics has always been quite easy for me. 

My economics is Macro so we look at the economy as a whole. Basically the class is self teach so in class we talk stupid sh*t and popeyes chicken tenders. We also just play on our phones and watch netflix. When we get our homework assignments we either just cheat or watch Jacob Clifford (Who is basically our teacher) and when the test comes around we use his Ultimate Review packet to study right before the test. The guy is a godsend but besides that the class is big easy. Big 5 on AP Exam. 

Listen here, Mr. Clifford was a great teacher

4 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Listen here, Mr. Clifford was a great teacher

Bro he is more than just a great teacher. Jacob Clifford is a chad bruh like have you seen his build bro hes literally one of the most epic chads on the planet, second to Carl Azuz tho

2 hours ago, Boris said:

@Crunchy I just finished Year 11....This is why I was quite confused about where the rest of your notes are...

Bruh I’m only going into Term 4 in a week I still got a few months left of year 11

7 hours ago, Morgan said:

Thats basically the same with my DTE (Digital technology)Teacher and one time like the first time he stood up in the exam he sent me out of the class during a NCEA mock exam couse someone else threw a pen it went over my head and he thought I threw it like BRUH.