Rivers Moderator Application

Rivers  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

11 hours ago, Rivers said:

Thanks for your opinion, I'll take it into consideration. I'm guessing this is in relation to your continued provocative behaviour, insults towards me and attempted RDM the other day in which you were unsatisfied with the outcome of the situation. Understand that the term "f**k off" is something that I generally say whether it be to mates, associates or people in general. This is not said in a manner which is intended to cause offence and I think what is crucial to this statement is interpreting the context in which it is said.

I can assure you that I hold no personal distaste towards you Joyner and it's in my belief that I've never treated you on a basis that is any less equal to the way that I have treated others.

Hmm, I disagree, but I also don’t really care to argue about antics! Neutral it is then 😄

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Mongo said:

Rivers is  an active and dedicated member  of the server, he has  been  staff several times on the server  and is a kind and trustworthy individual.

He has a lot of experience and  is extremely mature when  he needs to be.

His application  is  extremely detailed.

Probably the easiest +1 I could  give.

1+ - Reasons Stated Above. I may also add that when we were in RG together he stepped up as a low levelled Guard and provided training to those who were missing out on the key pieces of information. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
On 10/8/2019 at 11:43 AM, Delta said:

+1

Pros

Lots of experience, good bloke

Very friendly and mature 

Is qualified for role 

Cons 

Inactivity before becoming shore co wasn't really a good look, but I know you are now fully committed as a co 

<3

Best of luck rivers!

ez +1
good luck

• Like 2
On 10/8/2019 at 10:13 AM, Delta said:

+1

Pros

Lots of expirence, good bloke

Very friendly and mature 

Is qualified for role 

Cons 

Inactivity before becoming shore co wasn't really a good look, but I know you are now fully committed as a co 

<3

Best of luck rivers!

+1 

• Like 1

+1 

Although our altercations between each other in-game are usually pretty small, 

I've always viewed River's in a positive light throughout my time with the community.

Your extensive and detailed responses to the questions warrant you to have another shot at

being a staff member. 

Good Luck Rivers!

• Like 1

Enormous +1 

Reasons:
- Highly experienced
- High levels of activity through even VCE examinations shows bewildering dedication to the server
- Runs the Shore Trooper regiment in an extremely friendly, and inviting demeanor

• Upvote 1

+1

I've clashed with you a few times in game, but such is the way of being a commanding officer; sh*t hits the fan sometimes and doesn't go the way we want. Nevertheless, I have no reason to not offer respect where it's due. I'm certain that you will thrive in this position and disprove any doubts. 

Best of luck,

Death.

• Upvote 1

+1

Has already proven himself capable of holding a moderator position and is a trusted, well known member of the community. Couldn't think of anyone more suited to a position on the staff team. Good luck b <3

• Upvote 1
  • zaspan locked this topic