STEAM_0:1:89404862
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    [XO] Jim Pickle
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    11w 0d 22hr
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    20191007171647_1.jpg.fc8090ae8de1ef39105bf9ffa30cd868.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    N/A
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    N/A
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Moderator - Imperial Gaming
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    I believe the purpose of a moderator is to keep the players happy and ensure that they are enjoying their time on the server and not minging to get enjoyment for themselves and their friends, To ensure that there is no Bullying, Harrassment or Threatening being done on the server in PM's or in OOC and to ensure that all players are treated with respect and equal in all situations.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying for Trial Moderator because i was Mod about 4 days before making this application and i decided to leave because i was using a mac at the time and i saw all players as errors so it was hard to see if players were doing the wrong thing and i would always crash so i would never take claims that had anything to do with spawning ships. I would also love to be apart of the staff team again as i love this community and want to help out as much as possible anyway i can and to me this is one of the biggest ways i can do that. (I got a new laptop because my mum broke my mac and they bought me a new laptop)
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I believe i can bring my experience from just being a staff member and knowing the correct punishments to give players and how to handle situations when people are getting out of control. I can bring alot of time and dedication to the server as i showed previously having the second highest claims overall and having a pretty high playtime on the server. I can also bring good ideas and suggestions to the staff team, hard work in trying my best to keep the server running smooth and clean from toxic or bad players, I also believe that I can really make a difference and help out in the community. Another helpful part is having a good relationship with the current staff member's which I believe help's a lot if I ever was to work on a case with someone else.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    I would go into !plogs check the kills menu and see how many people the player had killed i would also right click and get his steamid to ensure i dont warn/ban the wrong person i would then warn him/her for Mass RDM x # | DC to avoid Sit/Punishment | 3 Day Ban. I would then ask a higher up staff member if they think the player should be banned for longer depending on how many players they RDMed and then ban the player using the steamid or get a higher ranking staff member to ban them for a longer period of time if needed.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I would talk to the person getting bullied in game or TS depending on where they would rather speak and i would get all the INFO that i can about what has happened and what the bully has said to them asking for any evidence like screenshots or video recording to help the case against the bully if needed, I would then talk to the bully ingame or in TS about what they have done and see if they have an explanation and to see if there is any INFO that the person being bullied missed out trying to get them introuble, after reviewing both sides of the story i would make my decision on a suitable punishment for the bully maybe being a warn if the bullying is bad enough or a verbal warning if it was one situation and has not happened before. If i decide to give the bully a verbal warning i would add it to the verbal warning spreadsheet and saying in admin chat that i gave them a verbal warning.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would use my recording software to record as soon as i can and then confront the staff member that is abusing his powers and ask why he/she is abusing and if they have a valid reason that i didn't know about at the time, If after talking to the staff member i find out that they did not have a reason for abusing i would then take the video to management - (Zaspan/Cecil/Jman) and explain my side of the story giving as much detail and info as i can so they know what has happened and can confront the abusing staff member with the correct facts, I would then make myself available to be spoken to by management if i need to give any more info on the situation.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    If someone threatens to DDOS the server i would instantly get their SteamID and ban them after i would warn that steamID with the reason of (Threatening to DDOS the Server) and report to Management with all the infomation that i have against him/her and leave the final decision to them.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    [IG] Pickle

EXTRA: I have spoken to Cecil about this situation and they have asked me to re apply as i did tell cecil i want to leave and he asked me if i was sure multiple times i do regret this now but its the way things have gone 

Thankyou Pickle 

(If you want to ask me any questions feel free to Poke me on Teamspeak and i can answer anything you need)

Edited by Pickle
Change of answers adding detail
  • Upvote 1

Neutral

Application could use a little more detail although your answers aren’t necessarily wrong. Maybe it’s just me but I haven’t really seen you on the server too much in recent times either so in my opinion some more activity would be good.

Although you’ve previously had a staff position since then and these issues are a long time ago, I’ve had a few times where I’ve had to call you out on a few rule infringements, although not major. 

Goodluck.

Edit: changing to a +1, Pickle has shown solid improvement already and I believe he’s more than ready to come back to the staff team

Edited by Rivers
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Rivers said:

Application could use a little more detail although your answers aren’t necessarily wrong. Maybe it’s just me but I haven’t really seen you on the server too much in recent times either so in my opinion some more activity would be good.

This although my stance is neutral leaning close to a +1. Best of luck! 

EDIT: Changed to +1 as Rook's explanation cleared my concerns.

Edited by Welly
  • Upvote 1

+1

You left due to the inability to rule correctly in moderator positions, it has only been 4 days so I can understand why you didn't put much detail in, having you re recruited to Moderator should really just be a chat with staff since you're coming back with a new computer.

Also you're a cool dude. Good Luck!

• Like 1
  • Advisor

+1

Pickle's situation is unfortunate. He left due to being unable to fulfill his moderator responsibilities, and now he can fulfill his moderator responsibilities.

Pickle did not know that he would be receiving a new computer so quickly, and the timing of his leaving the team was very unlucky.

Would like to see you on the team again swiftly.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Rook said:

+1

Pickle's situation is unfortunate. He left due to being unable to fulfill his moderator responsibilities, and now he can fulfill his moderator responsibilities.

Pickle did not know that he would be receiving a new computer so quickly, and the timing of his leaving the team was very unlucky.

You should  have had a  talk to cecil or  zaspan rather than straight up leaving the time  in my opinion, perhaps you should talk to them about it now unless you  already have.

otherwise it's  a  +1  from me regardless.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
16 minutes ago, Rook said:

+1

Easy +1 as per reasons above.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Rook said:

+1

+1 Reasons stated above

Edited by Noni
  • Like 1
  • Advisor
9 minutes ago, Mongo said:

You should  have had a  talk to cecil or  zaspan rather than straight up leaving the time  in my opinion, perhaps you should talk to them about it now unless you  already have.

otherwise it's  a  +1  from me regardless.

He spoke to them beforehand, and is reapplying on their directive.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Pickle said:

I am apply for Trial Moderator

I am neutral support

I have had unpleasant experiences with you telling me to get off the bridge for some reason and that's really all i know of you. Although it seemed a random interaction for you it did leave a mark on me, please think before you act.

As for resigning from a staff position because of computer troubles then immediately re-applying seems flaky but you did have a mac so i can understand.

If you think anything i have said is unfair and/or unjustified, please let me know in a private message.

Sincerely, Sylvia/Mord.

Edited by Mord
  • Upvote 2
2 hours ago, GeorgeBloon said:

+1

You left due to the inability to rule correctly in moderator positions, it has only been 4 days so I can understand why you didn't put much detail in, having you re recruited to Moderator should really just be a chat with staff since you're coming back with a new computer.

Also you're a cool dude. Good Luck!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rook said:

+1

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rook said:

+1

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rook said:

+1

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Rook said:

+1

Pickle never really gave me anything but friendly ness on the server 

Can't say that for the discord but who cares. 

He's still good at what he does 

+1

-Delta

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

+1 Pickle is very responsible. Although he has a sense of humour he could be trusted with any role given to him. Pickle truly deserves another shot at moderator due to him leaving for playing on a mac and not being able to take every sit due to this. He resigned not for himself but for the community as he believed other people had a better shot without technical difficulties. He now has a PC that has all the addons and would be able to do his job even better then he could in the past. Give this man a chance people. 

p.s Good luck 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
On 10/16/2019 at 11:27 PM, Ubermolen said:

+1 Pickle is very responsible. Although he has a sense of humour he could be trusted with any role given to him. Pickle truly deserves another shot at moderator due to him leaving for playing on a mac and not being able to take every sit due to this. He resigned not for himself but for the community as he believed other people had a better shot without technical difficulties. He now has a PC that has all the addons and would be able to do his job even better then he could in the past. Give this man a chance people. 

p.s Good luck 

Said perfectly Uber +1
Good luck Pickle

• Like 1
On 10/7/2019 at 9:46 PM, Rook said:

+1

• Like 1
On 10/7/2019 at 7:46 PM, Rook said:

+1

+1

• Like 1
  • zaspan locked this topic