IG Movie - Conquest (Ghosts & Suicide Ewoks)

Hi all 

Finished up with this, but didn't feel like going overboard with sfx/effects so it's pretty simple and basic. I had footage of an event with the radiation map, but the video was big enough as it is and had to be cut. 

I was more aiming for just a funny video with this one, given the events included. Something whack happens with the audio at 6:36 mins after rendering, so ignore that.

I'm also planning on doing something for both Halloween/Christmas if I'm not too busy with uni/work, so should be fun.

Enjoy!

- Pulse - 

• Upvote 5

Ngl 

The funniest part of this is when I saw an inferno squad member running around with a pistol instead of the op tl-50 

Good video my man 

I like 

• Upvote 1

Nicely done Pulse, I’ve always enjoyed watching the content you create and hope you produce more in the future, it’s always nice to look back at stuff like this and think “Hey, I remember that when I was in that regiment with all my mates during that event.” 

• Upvote 1

I just realised a lot of these events are me and kristofer and in most of them we used PAC which is a shame cause seeing it without pac looks dumb

Edited by Mongo

13 minutes ago, Mongo said:

I just realised a lot of these events are me and kristofer and in most of them we used PAC which is a shame cause seeing it without pac looks dumb

Your ones are dumb either way :P

jk ily

Edited by Ragdig

@Mongo A few people had broken PAC for me, so I turned it off during recording. Only fixed it up last night after deleting the folder and reinstalling the addon 

Omg I heard myself haha

"Wait you guys aren't shooting at anything"

• Haha 1