Katelyn's Resigned

Hey all, 

I have just officially resigned, waiting for my perms to be taken away, (as I won't play anymore).

Over the 5 months I have had on this server, it has been brilliant. Although, the recent couple of weeks have been quite bland, hence I am resigning.

Thanks for all the brilliant times across the 5 months, and hopefully I may be coming back in the future. (2-5 months). 

Good luck to you all, and I hope you all the best, 

Signed, 

Katelyn. (I.e. Maxine)

• Upvote 3

All the best, good luck for the future.

Had some good times with you around. Its going to be sad to see you go. Can't wait to see you back on the server in the future, as you were one of the great Roleplayers.

Best Regards

Dom.

It's Sad to see you go mate, and for such a 'bland' reason. Legit not all the times can be amazing and exciting, but if you this is the right thing for you to do, I'm all for it.

Think of everything you've learned here in the way of experiences, and take it to the next place. On your road to progress, don't forget, most of us will still be here, so if you ever wanna pop in and say high, we'd be glad to sit down and have a talk about whats going on with you, and whats going on over here.

It's been Nice playing with you Maxine, through the good times and the bad, will take a long time to forget you mate. 

P.S. Thanks for not checking me for DeathSticks..

• Moose locked this topic