• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

• Steam Name:
    [IG] General Melchett
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:65670165
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • Age?:
  • What Part of the community are you from?
    Imperial RP Server
  • Programming languages you know (etc. LUA, CPP, C#, PYTHON - MUST KNOW ONE LANGUAGE):
    Lua (with particular knowledge in GLua), JavaScript mySQL, PHP, HTML (not a programming language but still).
  • What type of content do you want to create for our server?
    Any scripting or database related content, particularly gameplay oriented addons.
  • Have you made any other scripts or content we should know about?
    I was a developer previously on the server, where I made, among other things; the DEFCON system and the !swap system. I have also worked freelance for many other servers, including other SWRP based servers.
  • Do you accept the Terms & Conditions of this application?
    Yes
1 hour ago, Goliath said:
  • Steam Name:
    [IG] General Melchett
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:65670165
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • Age?:
  • What Part of the community are you from?
    Imperial RP Server
  • Programming languages you know (etc. LUA, CPP, C#, PYTHON - MUST KNOW ONE LANGUAGE):
    Lua (with particular knowledge in GLua), JavaScript mySQL, PHP, HTML (not a programming language but still).
  • What type of content do you want to create for our server?
    Any scripting or database related content, particularly gameplay oriented addons.
  • Have you made any other scripts or content we should know about?
    I was a developer previously on the server, where I made, among other things; the DEFCON system and the !swap system. I have also worked freelance for many other servers, including other SWRP based servers.
  • Do you accept the Terms & Conditions of this application?
    Yes

mySQL isn't a programming language.

+1. Is a massive nerd.

+1

Reasons

• Knowledgeable in a wide range of programming and database management system languages.
  • Previously apart of the Development Team, therefore knowing the requirements and standards that are needed to be met.
  • Skilled individual, seen through his creation of the DEFCON and !swap features, both of which are utilised heavily on the server.
  • Mature.

Would however like if you could attach another example of any kind to the application just to give others who don't know your abilities the chance to see it.

Best of Luck,

Sully

• Bailey locked this topic