Steam & In Game Details

Steam Name: [IG] MisterRagnar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13023912

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/spoogs/

In Game Name: R. Indellon [Finance]

In Game Rank: Executive Secretary

In Game Regiment: Regional Government

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence):

6w 3h+ (Old screenshot, can't get on my PC right now will update accordingly when I can)

20190910184502_1.jpg.e2df04e33d6ea44f1fbe283a4819ca80.jpg

Applicants History

Have you had any warns (If so state them): Yes, one back last December that was in my opinion unjustified, but I still took. It was for point farming but I wasn't actually AFK, just shift tabbed, working on documents.

Have you had any bans (If so state them): No

Twitch Details

Channel Name: MisterRagnar

Channel Link: https://twitch.tv/misterragnar (Getting new channel art, still working on overlays as well)

Follower Count?: 56

Average Views per steam?: 4 Average viewers, 7-10 live viewers (20+ views overall depending on length of stream)

Reasons

What Games do you stream?: CSGO, Rising Storm Vietnam 2, For Honor, WoW Classic, Noita, Stellaris, SWEAW, as well as any other games that I feel like streaming.

What is your streaming schedule like? (please provide a detailed answer with how many days a week, stream duration...etc): I try to stream everyday during the weekend as well as during the week for at least 3 hours starting around 7 PM PST, however recently those hours have decreased as midterms encroach onto my schedule. I have also fried my second monitor and I am saving up for a new monitor and does effect the quality of my streams currently. 

Why do you want to be a recognized streamer in the community?: Being a more well known member, I thought I would take the opportunity to stream with the community and involve members in my stream. Many of my viewers are already members of IG and I feel that being an affiliated streamer would allow me to involve the community in some fun events. I try to involve my viewership with what I play constantly and encourage my regulars to join my discord as well as have a chill time and chat. Being affiliated with IG will also allow me to promote the server when streaming Garry's Mod related content such as TTT and other gamemodes.

What will you streaming do to benefit the community?: My streams will hopefully allow members of the community to gather outside of the IG servers and allow more members to get to know each other when playing together. I feel that if I were able to become an affiliated streamer for the community, I would be able to also advertise the community when playing Garry's Mod content like stated above, allowing more people to come to IG if the content interests them.

Edited by Ragnar
Updated Followers

Ragnar, since I have no other imperial gaming streamer apps to work off from the top of my head to refer to

+1

app is really well done

good luck 

2 hours ago, Delta said:

Ragnar, since I have no other imperial gaming streamer apps to work off from the top of my head to refer to

+1

app is really well done

good luck 

+1 Great guy is a chad whatever

I'm not sure what the rules are in regards to becoming a streamer whilst you have a mod application up with the potential of being accepted, so I won't let that affect my decision. 

Good luck :) 

2 hours ago, Delta said:

+1

app is really well done

good luck 

+1 due to the reason/s stated above.

3 hours ago, Delta said:

+1

app is really well done

good luck 

+1 goodluck

6 hours ago, Delta said:

+1

app is really well done

good luck 

14 hours ago, Delta said:

+1

app is really well done

good luck 

+1 

12 hours ago, GeorgeBloon said:

+1 Great guy is a chad whatever

I'm not sure what the rules are in regards to becoming a streamer whilst you have a mod application up with the potential of being accepted, so I won't let that affect my decision. 

Good luck :) 

Pretty sure that there are rules regarding streaming while staff regarding the staff chat, but that should be all good

• Upvote 1

+1

Reasons

• Applicant meets all of the application requirements.
  • Applicant is responsible, respectful and mature.
  • Applicant would represent the community in a positive manner whilst streaming.

Best of Luck,

Sully