Sully's Moderator Application

Sully  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

On 10/2/2019 at 11:51 PM, Kamelieon said:

+1 Although you've only recently joined back it is unfair to leave negative remarks around that area, as it was due to personal issues. I've known you for quite some time now and have never had a negative interaction with you. You have proven to be skillfull, trustworthy and active in the past, especially, within your former positions on Imperial Gaming and is again demonstrated through the detailed answers of your application. If you were to become staff again I'm most certain you will fulfil your role, duties and keep the members you deal with, happy.

+1 

-- Phobia :)

• Upvote 1
On 10/3/2019 at 12:21 AM, Kamelieon said:

+1 Although you've only recently joined back it is unfair to leave negative remarks around that area, as it was due to personal issues. I've known you for quite some time now and have never had a negative interaction with you. You have proven to be skill-full, trustworthy and active in the past, especially, within your former positions on Imperial Gaming and is again demonstrated through the detailed answers of your application. If you were to become staff again I'm most certain you will fulfil your role, duties and keep the members you deal with, happy.

Easy +1
Good luck Sully!

BUMP

Updated areas:

1) In-game regiment & rank.

2) In-game playtime.

Thank you all for the positive responses and support so far, if you have and questions that arise regarding my application feel free to contact me and I will clarify or resolve anything :) 

Regards,

Sully

• zaspan locked this topic