• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Bailey @Wingza  Lock it up lads. Was a good run but guess it wasn't meant to be.

This guy is literally the most toxic person I have ever met in this community, ever since our eyes first met I instinctively knew that this individual was up to no good, and to be quite honest, I shou

You are strangely nice, which seems uncommon on the internet these days. I have never been super close to you but i still feel like you are one of my good friends. +1 also stop regi hopping you p

Posted Images

BUMP!
- Updated play time, +1d 5h.
- Restructured sentences to more make sense.

Note: I ADDED MY DISCORD TO MY SIGNATURE! Welly#5302
PLEASE do contact me if you have any concerns or if there is
anything you wish to talk about, whether it's something that you are confused
about or if we have had any sort of disagreements in the past.
If I am to truly go through with staff I want to fix past problems!

Edited by Welly

+1 

I've worked with Welly extensively while running events and he never ceases to be a symbol of maturity and dedication to create a lasting

positive experience on players who interact with the event. His detailed and well thought responses to all questions topped with his prolonged

time to reflect on his past faults alleviates any negative actions he may have committed in the past. 

Welly has clearly made an effort to improve his reputation on the server and has conclusively grown as a person and shown that he has what is

needed for a position on the staff team. Good Luck! 

• Like 1

BUMP!
Updated playtime, +1d +1h
- Elaborated on a few things
- To reinstate, if you do have any issues, the discord is in my signature
- Inactivity only went down due to exam study, which end on the 16th.

Edited by Welly
On 9/29/2019 at 10:01 PM, Cure said:

+1

Despite having 5 warns in the past I feel you have proven over time that you have changed your ways and improved greatly.

Your answers to the questions are highly detailed and well thought out. 

I believe you would be a great addition to the team. 

+1 Pretty much ^

Great guy seen him as a friend in game and a random player when in 224th guy is taken serious and is also a Heavy Rp'er....

• Like 1
On 9/29/2019 at 9:01 PM, Cure said:

+1

Despite having 5 warns in the past I feel you have proven over time that you have changed your ways and improved greatly.

A FAT +1 from me 

--Phobia :)

• Like 1

When i say this it is not over exaggerated Welly is one of the most trustworthy and dedicated people i know not only does he try his best to achieve the best of his abilities but puts in more than enough effort to help who ever is in need to assist them achieve the best of their abilities. If it wasn't for his generosity and great ethics 374th wouldn't be as successful as it is today. 

Best of Luck and a HUGE  +1 from ya boy Tinky. 

• Like 1

1+ From Me.

Welly, although we have had our ups and downs, I believe that you had shown excellent leadership in the 374th from what I've seen, I hope this leadership transfers if you were to get TMod, although you have a majority of warns I believe that you have proved yourself to be a better man.

All the best,
-Jerry

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2019 at 5:01 AM, Cure said:

+1

On a side note I had to check if I had already +1'd Welly or not. But as far as I can tell, Welly would be a perfect fit for staff on the server. The dedication he has put into 374th and the time with @Tinky has done him a good thing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

+1

Very detailed and well presented application, extremely dedicated and responsible, and all round great bloke.

Would be a fantastic addition to the staff team. Good luck!

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

BUMP!
- Updated playtime, +2d 15h
- Updated name since I got CO of 374th.

Edited by Welly
  • 2 weeks later...

BUMP!
- Went quiet on this application since I need to talk to management regarding a recent infraction that I felt was unfair and was not justified. 

- UPDATE: Infraction removed

Edited by Welly

+1

Very detailed and well presented application, extremely dedicated and responsible, and all round great bloke.

Would be a fantastic addition to the staff team. Good luck!

Welly has been a very reliable and mature commander in 374th. I've met welly before knowing about his warns and it just seemed impossible because he is just the best bloke around being nothing but nice and diligent to the regiment. I can guarantee that those warns have nothing to this changed man as he is now ready to spread positivity around the community. I'm sure Welly will be an irreplaceable asset to the staff team.

• Like 2

I think Welly truly deserves this role as he is an incredibly responsible player that takes pride in what he does and also seeks to help as much players as he can. i really mean this and im not just saying this because he is my commander. I believe welly would be a vital asset to the staff team and you wouldn't regret for a second adding him.

Good luck welly,

Lucas 

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

This Man is very nice, fun to be around, Chill, and smart when you get to know him alot, He has very detailed Application with giant paragraphs, As soon as I saw this app I knew He'd be Perfect T-Mod. hes also very active too! so that would benefit
The Servers Moderator Activity, So i have to give this a 

1+                                                                 

OH_YEAH.png.21eb4e82cb0275de54aac7b784c708dd.png
                                                                                                                                 ~996TH Imperial Guard (Warrant Officer II)~
                                                                                                                                                    ~[996-78] Jimmy~

Edited by Jimmyboy
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

BUMP!
- Updated playtime: +4d 3h
- Updated name: [SFV] [374-20] Welly > R. Wally
- Joined CFP and left behind Novatroopers, been a good run lads and will miss you lot.
- Had to snip a few things relating to 374th so the application is a bit shorter.

Edited by Welly
  • 2 weeks later...

i do not know welly personally but he was one of the first and nicest people to great me on the server he seems to be a great person and would make a great addition to the staff team from what i have seen.

• Like 1

BUMP!
- Updated playtime: +1d 13h
One year anniversary since joining the server! (Feb 6th or maybe even earlier)

Edited by Welly
  • Wingza locked this topic