Steam Name:     Ko0l

Steam ID:     76561198202562734

Steam Profile link:    76561198202562734

In Game Details

In Game Name:    Burton

In Game Rank:     39

In Game Regiment:     ST

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here) file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/userdata/242297006/760/remote/4000/screenshots/20190929124729_1.jpg

How long was the ban for:     1 week

Which staff member banned you:    cure ?

What date did the ban occur:      28/9/19

What was the reason for the ban:      not doing Re Education

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:     i was banned because i keep going in to engine room and siting in the corner. i than had my 5 aos went to Re ed did not do it because that day i was real depressed and sh*t like that and no joke three days ago my dog died from a tumor and i was playing gmod because i was a destruction and i did not tell anyone on the sever because i did't wont to think of her. btw this is not just a joke to be able to play again i'm just saying why i was depressed . and if you let me back on i will try and do my best to no get in trouble.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

you have previously accumulated 17 warns and 4 bans in the past.

If you where genuinely depressed about your dog you should not have been online playing the server. this is your own fault not ours.

Your ban appeal  is very rushed and not sincere, it is in your best interest to wait out your 1 week ban and stay out of trouble afterwards  as it may result  in  a permanent ban from  the community.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

• Advisor
2 minutes ago, Mongo said:

If you where genuinely depressed about your dog you should not have been online playing the server. this is your own fault not ours.

Your ban appeal  is very rushed and not sincere, it is in your best interest to wait out your 1 week ban and stay out of trouble afterwards  as it may result  in  a permanent ban from  the community.

Take the week off and rethink your actions on the server. If you're genuine about coming back and playing the server properly, we'd be more than willing to allow it, however you are not going to have many more chances once you're unbanned.

5 minutes ago, Mongo said:

Just now, SiegeMonkey said:

Take the week off and rethink your actions on the server. If you're genuine about coming back and playing the server properly, we'd be more than willing to allow it, however you are not going to have many more chances once you're unbanned.

-1 due to the reasons stated above.

20 minutes ago, Mongo said:

Your ban appeal  is very rushed and not sincere, it is in your best interest to wait out your 1 week ban and stay out of trouble afterwards  as it may result  in  a permanent ban from  the community.

" i was playing gmod because i was a destruction"

• Advisor

+1 on a reduce on the ban, I believe if he simply just didn't do Re-education and was arrested 5 times in RP does not warrant a one week ban. seems harsh and a little over the top. 

" i was playing gmod because i was a destruction"

I assume for this you mean you wanted a distraction from the passing of your pet and that is fair to come on to a server you enjoy playing on. but there could of been a lot of better things you could of done on the server then just running into engine room and getting yourself in trouble and getting Re-educated. 

after your ban is finished I think you should really ask around and ask other players for help on how to play on the server correctly and not just run around the ship getting yourself arrested for whatever reason that may be.

I'm very sorry to hear about the passing of your dog, my cat recently passed as well of which I took time off from Gmod.

In the meantime I suggest you wait out your ban appeal, 1 week really isn't that long, go do some stuff in real life, refresh and recover, if you're ready to RP then we'll see you soon.

Best of luck mate.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mongo said:

39 minutes ago, GeorgeBloon said:

I'm very sorry to hear about the passing of your dog, my cat recently passed as well of which I took time off from Gmod.

In the meantime I suggest you wait out your ban appeal, 1 week really isn't that long, go do some stuff in real life, refresh and recover, if you're ready to RP then we'll see you soon.

Best of luck mate.

Burton please refrain from posting links to Discord, considering the link is also a form of earrape.

If it happens again I'll be adding a requirement for you to have your content moderated before its posted.

Kind regards,

- Bailey

i'm sorry to hear about your dog and everything but at the same time with all your warns and bans this isn't a 1 off occasion so you're saying you just want to come back and play on the server then i think you should take this week ban and actually make a difference because if you continue like this you will only end up getting a perma ban so whatever the outcome of this ban appeal is you need to fix your act if you really do wabt to continue to play on this server

I was the person who issued this ban to you. I gave this ban for a number of reasons with one of them being you refusing to participate in your re-education. The other reasons for choosing one week rather than 1 - 3 days was the fact you have 4 previous bans, 18 warns on the server and when I initially logged onto the server you were in the middle of swearing at other players in OOC. As a result, I chose this punishment using my own judgement based on these offences. 

This wasn't a decision made abruptly when the ticket was made by Stitches stating you were refusing to complete re-education. I was watching your behaviour and actions long before this moment and chose not to issue any punishments immediately. This gave you numerous opportunities to improve your act and calm down. I told the SK/RT to keep it in-character when you ran into the Engine Room 5+ times despite them requesting something be done about the situation. Several other people complained about you minging and all I chose to do was speak with you and provide the opportunity to stop. 

Although, you soon proved this to have been a waste of time by refusing to comply with your re-education. I want to make it clear that I don't want to see you be permanently banned from the server in the future. I understand from interacting with you that you're currently in a bit of a rough spot and are having a hard time playing on the server.  Don't allow yourself to make a mistake that results in you receiving such a punishment. I can tell that you have the potential to be a good person in the community, join a regiment and succeed provided you improve your minginess when you return. Everyone can change including you and I look forward to witnessing it :).

• Cecil locked this topic
  • Advisor

Hey Burton.

Thanks for making the ban appeal first of all. Unfortunately your ban appeal is denied and the management team recommends you use the remaining 5 days on your ban to reflect about how you wish to act upon returning to the community.

Myself and the management team are frequently in teamspeak if you wish to talk about anything further and are happy to talk about anything further.

Regards

Cecil