Cayli K. Sullivan Personnel File

Hey All,

Ive constructed a  personnel file to introduce you all to aspects of my RP character 'Cayli S.' who is a recent transfer to the ISD Chimaera's ISB division, having transferred from another ISD within the fleet. This is just a simple personnel file and at a later date once Cayli has progressed further within the ranks of the ISD Chimaera's ISB Division I will work on a more fleshed out and complete backstory. Enjoy reading, a fun tip: if you want to see any of the REDACTED info you can highlight it and see what is written underneath, keep in mind you cannot use any information found within this document in-character :) 

Personnel File:

http://bit.ly/caylisullivan

Regards,

Sully

Edited by Sully
  • Upvote 3
10 minutes ago, Delta said:

Already gotten back and whipped this out 

I'm impressed 

I can't do that obviously,

But your dedication is admirable 

<3

I do what I can, I've always got to put in 110% effort when it comes to anything Imperial Gaming related! :ph34r:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Sully said:

ISD Chimaera's ISB Division

Our ISB aren't part of the 7th Fleet and aren't associated with it. We're stationed on the DS-01 Orbital Battlestation to maintain the secrecy and security of the station, when it comes to being on the ISD Chimaera, we are merely visitors, like the Regional Government personnel. Although even if we are visitors, we are still required to abide by the regulations and protocol the Star Destroyer has.

There's a little RP fact for you.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Kristofer said:

Our ISB aren't part of the 7th Fleet and aren't associated with it. We're stationed on the DS-01 Orbital Battlestation to maintain the secrecy and security of the station, when it comes to being on the ISD Chimaera, we are merely visitors, like the Regional Government personnel. Although even if we are visitors, we are still required to abide by the regulations and protocol the Star Destroyer has.

There's a little RP fact for you.

Ah yes, I completely forgot. I'll have to change the document up a little. Thank you for pointing that out, i'm still a tad rusty!

6 hours ago, Crunchy said:

Can’t wait to meet your character in game in november

That is if she is still alive by then ;)

I have an idea for a character cycle I am contemplating following through, could our beloved Cayli secretly be an impostor masked by the identity of a highly decorated Agent? Stay tuned to find out as we unravel the mystery that is Sully's brain and google doc of potential character profiles and plot lines. :a-parrot:

Edited by Sully
On 9/30/2019 at 4:58 AM, Sully said:

That is if she is still alive by then ;)

I have an idea for a character cycle I am contemplating following through, could our beloved Cayli secretly be an impostor masked by the identity of a highly decorated Agent? Stay tuned to find out as we unravel the mystery that is Sully's brain and google doc of potential character profiles and plot lines. :a-parrot:

Imperial gaming backstory characters should have a Netflix series

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Crunchy said:

Imperial gaming backstory characters should have a Netflix series

I'd watch a series of all of @SCHEFF's roleplay characters, he'd have multiple series with a heap of detail and story behind each character. xD

Edited by Sully
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Sully said:

I'd watch a series of all of @SCHEFF's roleplay characters, he'd have multiple series with a heap of detail and story behind each character. xD

This reminds me, I need to write more about my characters... haven't added to the Scheff lore in a while now ;)

3 minutes ago, SCHEFF said:

This reminds me, I need to write more about my characters... haven't added to the Scheff lore in a while now ;)

How is the series you planned for some of your character lore coming along (if it is still in progress at all)? :)