UNBANNED BURTON

Guest BURTON

So i got banned for a week i want to make a deal with  everyone. unbanned me and in the week frame Im meant to be banned i get aos'ed once you can banned me for a hole month 

even no it is the admins choice reply with 

1. for UNBANNED ME 

2. for KEEP ME BANNED

As far as I’m concerned there should be no negotiation on the matter. I’m the one who banned you earlier for a week because it’s quite clear you have no intent to RP or fix your act in the slightest. You have 4 previous bans and 17/18 warns at the current point in time. You were given plenty of chances and still failed to improve your behaviour and willingness to participate in the community. When you return after the week has ended something is going to have to change or I don’t see you being apart of the community much longer. Consider this carefully before you do anything stupid once the ban has ended. 

• Upvote 6

Guys he is only 13

Although Burton seems like a mingey squeaker, he isn't a bad guy. Burton was in 212th with me for a while, and although he had a tendency for being annoying and being arrested, under my watch he was a good kid. Burton you need to pull yourself together bro, your a good kid and you have good intentions but that just isn't how this works in real life. When you come back to the server just try to follow the rules and get along with everyone, try and get into a regiment that will help you out and find a CO that will understand you.

Regardless of whether this was a Ban Appeal or asking a Question to the Community, I believe you should use this time to reflect on your actions. I understand you want to RP but there are rules, limits and guidelines that HAVE to be followed at all times, including yourself Burton. Your recent actions were a result of the ban, which obviously points out that you've done something to upset Staff. Use this time wisely to reflect your actions and hone your maturity. Then, once you're ready to come back, prove to Staff, and the Community, that you are serious about playing on the server and that you aren't what people may perceive.

5 hours ago, Luigi said:

Regardless of whether this was a Ban Appeal or asking a Question to the Community, I believe you should use this time to reflect on your actions. I understand you want to RP but there are rules, limits and guidelines that HAVE to be followed at all times, including yourself Burton. Your recent actions were a result of the ban, which obviously points out that you've done something to upset Staff. Use this time wisely to reflect your actions and hone your maturity. Then, once you're ready to come back, prove to Staff, and the Community, that you are serious about playing on the server and that you aren't what people may perceive.