Steam Details

Steam Name: [IG] Jenkins

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33035925

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026337578/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Seyn Marana

In Game Rank: Lt. Commander

In Game Regiment: Inferno Squad

Time Played (Server Time/Screenshot evidence): 9 weeks 5 days 15 hours 40 minutes

E7215DEA0A6EB60BA311EAFC9803F9BF926169FB

PAC3 Tier 2 Questions

What have you created with PAC 3 since receiving Tier 1? 

With Tier 1, I've created original ideas to add a sense of uniqueness and immersion to my characters. For example, I've used Tier 1 to create a Purge Trooper with cyborg implements to make his entire right arm a functioning blaster, which can be used with the loadout weapons. Additionally, with Tier 1, I've created a highly immersive and lore accurate model for Seyn Marana, which works around the problem of a lack of a model for her on the server. Along with this, I've also created an ISB officer uniform variant for Seyn Marana to be used for any manner of passive RP like parties. 

How have you improved the Roleplay for other members of the community whilst using PAC 3? 

I believe I've improved other people's role play experience by utilizing PAC3 Tier 1 where I can. During events, I've used PAC in numerous and minuscule ways to add an extra edge of flavor to the character, such as making weapons disappear off my hip when I draw them, increasing or decreasing size, changing weapon models, adding masks & hats, etc. This works to the benefit of the EM, myself, and other players. Secondly, I've implemented a greater sense of immersion when using a datapad PAC to emulate my character's actions in things such as slicing, decrypting, writing reports OOC, or even handing the datapad to people. Third, creating a more immersive model for Seyn Marana has greatly enhanced the ability of other players to distinguish between the members of Inferno and interact with them. 

What has been improved from the implementation of PAC 3? 

Since the implementation of PAC3 Tier 1, my skills in using PAC have grown immensely. I've learnt to create intricate strings of events and animations, and still have more to learn as well as the desire to learn it. Not only my skills, but also others, as I've learned to use PAC I've applied that knowledge to help other PAC users learn and create using PAC by teaching or offering advice. In addition to my skills, my role play experience as well as others has been uplifted to a more enjoyable level through the use of PAC, where it adds immersion to the RP. Finally, Inferno Squad as a whole has been improved through the implementation of PAC, Inferno Squad has seen the most diverse line-up ever thanks to all its members contributions through PAC, with a lore wise defined Seyn Marana model every member of the squad is now unique and fit to pursue their respective RP goals.

PAC3 Examples:

Seyn Marana model made through PAC3 Tier 1 (Props to Vanilla for the head <3)

E2AAF5D19232D49843CE65F7397DCFF05724D137

ISB officers uniform variant.

454792F87DDDC29E8F753FA9DAFF924ED6C97123

Can walk around while holding wine glass.

62A01B5EB31122AABC35352D60EE9E1DDD75502B

D48407A75294E85B4458534425E4B90F8260E40A

Custom cybernetic arm made for an Engineer on the server.

Purge Trooper PAC with gun arm. Works with weapons in the load out.

3BC5A9EC9B4F66F03B8E55B6A1AF9AB72C3BC3F4

8C8303648B6C9CA5385A4007A94C0F7843008E3C

6DAF8138A8B01FBBFECDC04D673A7FE5A6445AF5

E429CA98EA506E776A3DF09078AA52A288D079B9

An amalgamated droid of unknown origin, put together with bits and pieces of other droids. Tied in with a fleshed-out backstory, to be used as a passive RP character while a civilian on Naboo/Anaxxes. 
86E8A6EB33CD52C4FB3619D88293AA8C58545562
A119B0EC9CF634A477A2BEB43647B763DB349843
061FDEA02652F2291049A430599FA78E29FEDBF5

B2 Super Battledroid PAC to be used for events as an EC. Difficult to make due to finger bone positioning, but happy to distribute to other people for cooler events!

Tier 2 Examples

Using sub-materials to remove the eyes from a Sci-Fi citizens model and replace them with eyes from a different model in order to overcome the problem of Sci-Fi citizen model eyes rolling uncontrollably to the back of their head.

EF7BAE3A30D9B5D94E92FF830549F337CC2F7689

Using sub-materials to overcome the limitations on my model and apply a chest box and tubes from another pilot model to my own. This makes it more immersive for flying a TIE Fighter or other ship.

FC1AC1657C7E61A5E64F0E5E683373057E1A4AEC (1920Ã1080)

Using custom animations and sound effects to make a kicking animation to be used for RP in melee combat.

Using sounds to add effect to the cyborg aesthetic with a robotic voice tied into my hud as RP. To be used as an ammo counter, weapon targeting system, and more.

Custom animation used to create a drinking animation for my coffee. 

Sound effects for putting on and taking off my helmet, emphasizing the nature of the helmet and flight suit being 'sealed', which is RP friendly.

Custom animation for intimidating opponents in RP & a custom animation for punching with the B2 Arm for melee combat RP.

Edited by Spokstar
Added additional videos (x2) & images showcasing Tier 1 examples in more depth, and more examples of Tier 2 custom animations & sound.
  • Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Sterling said:

+1

Good PAC Examples and hasn't (to my knowledge), had any PAC Infractions.

Essentially this one. Agreed with everything.

2 hours ago, Sterling said:

+1

Good PAC Examples and hasn't (to my knowledge), had any PAC Infractions.

+1 due to the reasons stated above.

+1

This man is emo gorl

gru approves

Maximillion Thoroughbred would sm4sh <3

jk very good Tier 2 Application good usages.

+1 How could I not reply with a positive support, your application answers have been filled with detail and you have well explained the great intentions you have if you were to gain Tier 2. Your skills and knowledge of using different aspects/tools of the PAC3 editor significantly improved and the creations you can now produce are amazing. If you were to have access to Tier 2 you would definitely improve the immersive roleplay not only for yourself and your character but for all players of the community.

- Great work! Love Kamelieon.

Edited by Kamelieon

+1 

Reason stated above, Jenkins evidently knows what he is doing from in-game, through the examples provided above and is skilled enough to progress further with PAC given the opportunity. 

Best of luck!

- Pulse - 

5 hours ago, Vanilla said:

+1, examples show that Jenkins is extremely skilled with PAC and will not abuse tier 2.

^^^

Spoiler

Flight Captain CT-4781 Storm

Captain VF "Storm"

+1

Reasons

• Applicant displays a complex understanding of PAC3 and its features
  • Applicant has provided  unique examples
  • Applicant is deserving and trustworthy

Best Of Luck,

Sully

+1

1. These are hecking dope 
  2. Jenkins is a good big with pac
  3. Jenkins deserves this
  4. That engineer arm is cool 

Huge +1 

- Examples are detailed and explained thoroughly

- RP need taken into consideration

- Drinking black coffee

- Seems to be able to find problems quickly and fix them swiftly.

Good Luck!

+1

Great App, Great Examples, Great all round Guy. Jenkins is deserving of Tier 2, clearly showed within his app.

Good Luck!

On 9/29/2019 at 1:51 AM, Sully said:

+1

Reasons

• Applicant displays a complex understanding of PAC3 and its features
  • Applicant has provided  unique examples
  • Applicant is deserving and trustworthy

Best Of Luck,

Sully

+1 reasons stated above.

On 9/29/2019 at 2:17 PM, Luigi said:

+1

Great App, Great Examples, Great all round Guy. Jenkins is deserving of Tier 2, clearly showed within his app.

Good Luck!

+1 for reasons stated above.

Edited by Noni

On 9/28/2019 at 6:17 PM, Luigi said:

+1

Good Luck!

+1

+1 need more tier 2 users, the creative genius of Jenkins is great. I have always enjoyed his pac3 creations for the little details he includes. It can only become that much more detailed with tier 2. Good luck.

11 hours ago, Ubermolen said:

+1 need more tier 2 users, the creative genius of Jenkins is great. I have always enjoyed his pac3 creations for the little details he includes. It can only become that much more detailed with tier 2. Good luck.

AOS Uber for robbery. Took the words straight from my mouth. (He summed up my opinion here) +1!

+1 Ever since Jenkins first got pac in inquisitor troopers, I think he’s made an excellent usage of it and has grown his pac skills since then with various animations and modifications to his seyn marana pac, including a head which looks much better than the old one.