DEVELOPMENT - Changelog (27-09-2019)

• zaspan featured and pinned this topic
24 minutes ago, Marsh said:

@zaspan In the future, would female Officer models be open for all (military) regiments, and not just Shock?

2. Why Shock?

Cheers! 

I think most of the Imperial Military was male. It wouldn't make sense if we had everyone walking around as a Female ST/etc. Idk though.

16 minutes ago, Sterling said:

I think most of the Imperial Military was male. It wouldn't make sense if we had everyone walking around as a Female ST/etc. Idk though.

This is pretty much correct, whilst female enlistment in the Imperial Armed Forces was allowed and did happen It was not as common as male enlistment and the vast majority of the Army was therefore made up of males. As well as this, the female model so far has more so only been added to the branches within the server, if the female model was accessible for the large range of the player base to utilise than the server would be filled with people walking around as female models and the model would lose its value and speciality it currently has in defining people within the regiments it is currently used in. Additionally the female character does not allow for that much personalisation or customisation and therefore everyone would walk around looking the same which is unrealistic. :P

This is just my personal opinion however so feel free to disregard it completely.

Edited by Sully
35 minutes ago, Sterling said:

make it Like support roles

4 Females per reg