Welshy

CSGO - First Round Games

HELLO IMPERIAL GAMING!

The first rounds will commence between the 29th of September to the 1st of October. 
Each team will be playing a best of 3 game, whoever wins will go into the final stages 

Between these 3 days, each team captain will have organised day (29th, 30th, or 1st) and the time with their matched up Team Captain.
The first rounds are below:

Spoiler

Group A

Heartless Anarchists VS Hectic Ethnics

SITHBOI VS Nerdville

Group B

NicDoHisBro (The Meme Team) VS 『Gløwsticks』

Indian School of Business VS Fitness Gram Pacer Test

Best of luck to these teams! And remember! Have fun! 

Hype = more hype which = EVEN MORE HYPE which in return = SO MUCH HYPE THAT I HOPE SOMEONE STREAMS IT

we should have someone to stream and cast it like an actual comp match

2 minutes ago, Luigi said:

I think the real question is WHO will be commentating?

TINKY

• Upvote 1

I was never good at the beep test in school but this Fitness Gram Pacer Test will not get the better of me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Rivers on the call up.

Rivers Professional CS:GO Shoutcasting Extraordinaire has been casting Cybergamer games since he was in the womb. The man is a natural-born showman blessed with the voice of an angel and he better be presenting these games.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vadrian said:

@Rivers on the call up.

Rivers Professional CS:GO Shoutcasting Extraordinaire has been casting Cybergamer games since he was in the womb. The man is a natural-born showman blessed with the voice of an angel and he better be presenting these games.

Yo lowkey I’d be down to cast the games, maybe I could record it or something for the IG history books lmao. All jokes aside I’ve missed casting so it could be fun

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Dirthi said:

I was never good at the beep test in school but this Fitness Gram Pacer Test will not get the better of me.

Unlikely buddy :clown:

On 9/27/2019 at 2:49 AM, Welshy said:

HELLO IMPERIAL GAMING!

The first rounds will commence between the 29th of September to the 1st of October. 
Each team will be playing a best of 3 game, whoever wins will go into the final stages 

Between these 3 days, each team captain will have organised day (29th, 30th, or 1st) and the time with their matched up Team Captain.
The first rounds are below:

Hide contents

Group A

Heartless Anarchists VS Hectic Ethnics

SITHBOI VS Nerdville

Group B

NicDoHisBro (The Meme Team) VS 『Gløwsticks』

Indian School of Business VS Fitness Gram Pacer Test

Best of luck to these teams! And remember! Have fun! 

You forgot our TM

Guest Vanbar
On 9/27/2019 at 7:54 PM, Bailey said:

Hectic Ethnics bouta dick some edgy arma players down.

2-0 lol

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

Fitnessgram Pacer test vs Indian School of Business tonight! Be sure to watch each teams POV!

Will someone from either team be streaming the match, I need to cheer on my hometown team of the Indian School Of Business!

4 hours ago, Sully said:

Will someone from either team be streaming the match, I need to cheer on my hometown team of the Indian School Of Business!

I don't think anyone's internet was stable enough to stream the matches unfortunately