Not gonna make it long, we outtie, I'm bored of gmod for the most part, may come back, may not, but like thanks for having me

gonna keep goodbyes brief

@Mongo absolute lad, loved you as cody on CW, loved you in engineers on imperial, loved you everywhere

@SiegeMonkey Good range CO, top bloke

@Atlas Single funniest bloke I know, hands down

@Bailey If you don't get 2000 uppies soon I'm coming back to start a revolution

@SCHEFF God tier bloke, great at RP

Also Blue, don't want to tag the wrong person, so sorry for leaving on you

I have noone else I really spoke too heaps but some obligatory comments

We have @Lachlan with the "Veanator"

We have the obligatory Kris crashing the server joke

And I feel the need to point out that I was a big reg jumpy boy, never really got tied down on imperial, CW was the only time I was active and in a reg for more than 2 weeks.

Rise up gamers, see you around

Message me on discord if you want, Sparx#3854

• Sad 4
4 hours ago, Sparx said:

@Mongo absolute lad, loved you as cody on CW, loved you in engineers on imperial, loved you everywhere

You been with me since the start of my own server. You  were a pretty good player on there and got to know you.

When Clone wars opened up and we met after new ownership of the old server went to sh*t. I was surprised to see you and so many familiar faces coming over to IG.

You were a good bloke and have a lot of good and funny memories with you. 

Engineers was fun  while it lasted but short lived. Hope you have fun with life and wish we meet again.

o7

3 hours ago, Delta said:

Bye sparx 

Love ya 

How did I forget delta

2 hours ago, Mongo said:

You been with me since the start of my own server. You  were a pretty good player on there and got to know you.

When Clone wars opened up and we met after new ownership of the old server went to sh*t. I was surprised to see you and so many familiar faces coming over to IG.

You were a good bloke and have a lot of good and funny memories with you. 

Engineers was fun  while it lasted but short lived. Hope you have fun with life and wish we meet again.

o7

Indeed, the management there was exactly why I came over here, not that I didn't have a good laugh at some of the antics like Juan's amazing binds, or your pac that destroyed everyones FPS, but 212th was our home on CWRP and it was amazing.

47 minutes ago, Vadrian said:

Bro whatchu doing sharing cw secrets - the veanator is classified information

o7

Boy you still talking about {REDACTED} when I made the mistake of mentioning it, lets stop it from spreading atleast

Also someone send me the smash bros meme about the aforementioned ship lachlan once spoke about please I lost it

• Like 1