Going Inactive

Dates for Inactivity

23/09/2019 - 01/11/2019

Reasons for Inactivity

On the 21/09/2019 I was being a stupid boi and doing some stupid things as per usual with my friends but on that day I did something a bit to stupid that ended me up being driven home... in a police car, my parents doing parenting things took away my devices and I can only use them on school days which is fair to me. Another thing to add to the problem is that I did not do well on my mock exams (practice exams for NCEA) so I need to study for that aswell as get all the trust back from my parents. (for those that don't know my in game name was Hades in Shadow Guard)

I will announce when im coming back in November and ill try to wish as active as I can o the forums so I don't miss out on anything, but until then everyone...

Have a good one

Edited by Crunchy
  • Haha 1

Papa @Crunchy what did you do that got ya a ride home in the paddy-wagon xD

In all seriousness though I wish you luck with your NCEA, your a smart boi so i'm sure you will smash them. Look forward to seeing you when you get back so I can come and bully you at the temple like the good old days :) 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Sully said:

Papa @Crunchy what did you do that got ya a ride home in the paddy-wagon xD

In all seriousness though I wish you luck with your NCEA, your a smart boi so i'm sure you will smash them. Look forward to seeing you when you get back so I can come and bully you at the temple like the good old days :) 

I sent it to hard with the boys

like this wonderful boi stated

On 9/23/2019 at 1:39 PM, [IG] Tackxo said:

Sometimes you just gotta send it and it looks like you sent it too hard with the boys this time.

stay safe my boy xoxox

• Upvote 1