Lord Malgus' Trial Moderator Application

Steam Name: ZA WHITHE RABBIT

Steam ID: STEAM 0:0:1009908386

In game name and rank: Lord Malgus

Time Played: 2 days 4 hours

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for the position of Trial Moderator because I have a strong passion for this server and I want to greatly benefit it. I also want to keep Imperial Gaming a strong RP server and help all members weather they being users or other staff members. My love for this server has made me want to benefit it as much as I possibly can and trial moderator is my opportunity do this. I have been on other SWRP servers and none compare to ours. Imperial Gaming has one of the best staff team and I desire to benefit that team. It would pain me to see Imperial Gaming fall apart due to loss of structure and rules/laws being broken, so I am willing to stop this from happening and help the server as much as physically possible.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I believe that I will be of great help to the Imperial Gaming server because of my desire to help and moderate the server. I can also help the server by making sure RP runs smoothly and ensure that all members abide by the rules and laws of the server. I am also on  a lot so I will be there to help various members for most hours on weekends and all night on weekdays, this will decrease the stress of admins/moderators and increase the quality of help being produced. i have enjoyed my time on Imperial Gaming and not once have I thought about damaging the servers reputation. My life is SWRP and its all I do in my spare time. I love the structure of the server and how it is run and this has sparked my desire to assist the structure and policies of the server to stay withstanding and increase the level of help given to users as well as staff.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: I have not been staff before but I have been a high ranking member on Carbon Gaming.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: I have no bans, kicks or warnings.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: What I can bring to the Imperial Gaming server is an approachable, dedicated and enthusiastic member of the servers staff who is willing to help server members and with hold Imperial Gaming's good name. I can also bring a staff member who's main aspiration is to benefit and improve the Imperial Gaming server whilst serving those who play on it.i will also bring a loyal staff member who will strive for fairness and to make Imperial Gaming as enjoyable as it can be.

Anything else you would like to add: I am mature and serious in game but I also like to have fun. My goal is to not boss people around but help people and improve/benefit the server. I am really active being on for around 4-5 hour on weekdays and 10-12 hours on weekends. I aspire to be the best help I can be on the server and I will stop at nothing until an issue/problem is resolved and I will find out a way for it to not happen again. I appreciate all feedback.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Terms
I, ZA WHITHE RABBIT, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

17 minutes ago, Bearmax said:

Who the hell told u that?

A ton of people, Whitey, Nova, Bo and more people than I can list. they said that there are too many staff members. I'm not saying that he's gonna get instantly denied because of what I heard I'm just saying it would be very hard for him to get staff at this time but event master applications. Unless something happened in the past two days since I haven't been on due to an error I get every time I try to join "Lua Panic Not enough memory", I've been told that there are too many staff members for Imperial-RP and that people should apply for event master. It may be false but it's what I have heard. I'm also not saying that he shouldn't be staff or that I'm doubtful of his ability to be a staff member, I'm saying that there are too many staff members. (Or at least that's what I've been told.) 

-1 Your play time is far to low to be a staff member as I don't feel that you are as known on the server besides you being a Sith Lord. As I said on your Event Master application, you need to get more known. 

Regarding what Morgan said, I do think that the Moderation team is mostly full but yesterday there was 1 Junior Event Master, 1 Trial-Moderator and 1 Moderator on with 70 other players on, so I'm not to sure.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, pinejack said:

-1 Your play time is far to low to be a staff member as I don't feel that you are as known on the server besides you being a Sith Lord. As I said on your Event Master application, you need to get more known. 

Regarding what Morgan said, I do think that the Moderation team is mostly full but yesterday there was 1 Junior Event Master, 1 Trial-Moderator and 1 Moderator on with 70 other players on, so I'm not to sure.

Pretty much all the staff was playing the Arma 3 Invade and Innex server so that explains why we had such low staff on the server.

-1 no staff experience at all, not much time on the server and points for becoming staff not really that strong and I don't even know you at all.

Sorry dude gonna have to -1 you because your playtime is really low and also I don't see you around the server alot and also no staff experience which won't show the staff members that you're able to perform aswell as every other staff member that are on sorry!

12 hours ago, Bearmax said:

Playtime is too low

10 hours ago, Morgan said:

-Imperial-RP isn't in need of staff members. You should apply for event master. 

- Playtime is low. 

8 hours ago, pinejack said:

4 hours ago, Gaben said:

-1 no staff experience at all, not much time on the server and points for becoming staff not really that strong and I don't even know you at all.

34 minutes ago, Tyhilton13 said:

Sorry dude gonna have to -1 you because your playtime is really low and also I don't see you around the server alot and also no staff experience which won't show the staff members that you're able to perform aswell as every other staff member that are on sorry!

Thanks all for the feedback :)

Neutral. Although your playtime is low I never see you minge, break rules etc.

You always are helping staff in dealing with rule breakers by reporting them and not trying to handle it yourself.

You are mature and responsible when needed to be. I suggest getting your playtime up, getting familiar with the community and being an active member on the forums. 

• 1 month later...
On 25/07/2017 at 4:24 AM, spodr said:

• No playtime
  • Not active
  • Not known

Do you even come onto the server anymore? Haven't seen you in forever.

Agreed, -1 From me for the reasons above

Hermes

This looks like a slaughterhouse, bad luck bro. I guess from here what you can do, is actively improve on the things expressed as negatives here, and think about how you can better communicate your unique skills that will help you ' ensure that all members abide by the rules and laws of the server.'    Techniques and methods, and show what you think about quarantining problems for example. If you come back actively with in the next 3 days or so, show you are here to stay, I'll suggest you wait 2-3 weeks b4 applying again, and hopefully that will be the time they give you.

Do we need more staff, yes, should Mods be significantly encouraged to help with events, yes.  How can they help? getting the Event run down, leading the strays back to the main group, and sorting out problems that may 'crack' the event in an unsatisfactory way on the fly. By literally having a Mod full time at a spawn, to pull people out of each other, EM's can feel less restricted in terms of teleportation options and opportunities. This can also promote close bonding amoungst the troopers, as everyone is literally stuck inside each other at spawn, and have a simple bit of patience, after which some would say thanks to the guy who helped them play on as they became unstuck. 

It's the Little things that help.

Edited by -CML- [IG] Divisionary
Not saying this for all events, coz it breaks the immers, but sometimes a lack of can give us a clearer picture
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...