TF-99 Kreel
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    4 weeks 3 days 14 hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    Pac3_copy.png.5d23f5b2cb6cfc01373a440e0cebbed7.png
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes

• Why should you be trusted with PAC3?

I have had experience with Pac before and I have created multiple Pacs on the clone wars role play server for multiple weeks until it was shut down. I have been apart of the community for over a year now and I have never been warned on the server and my arrests are always kept extremely low. I never abused Pac and I only use OOC Pacs either during soft role play hours or as an event character. As a CO I believe that I should be trusted with Pac to create better immersion as Kreel and create better role play as Kreel and as Event characters.

• Why do you want access to PAC3?

I would like to access to Pac so that I can create better models and immersive role play on the server. I want to fulfil my lore character role as Kreel and create fun role play with Pac. While having some spare time in the past I used it to make multiple Pac creations, though most of my Pacs are not advanced, I can still create many role play scenarios for players to enjoy. Recently, I have been accepted into the 7th Fleet initiative and having access to Pac will allow me to create a unique design for my character. I also wish to inspire my fellow members of SCAR into creating their own Pacs for the benefit of our regiment being closer to lore. I would like to access Pac so that I can create role play as Kreel, my character in the 7th fleet, and event characters to create a more entertaining immersion. As I have stated, I do not have many advanced Pacs but I do have the willingness to improve and create bigger and better Pacs.

• Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?

I believe I deserve Pac as I always do my best to improve role play with people around me. I have had past experience with Pac and have learnt how to use it by people who are extremely skilled with Pac. If there are parts of Pac I do not know I ask other people for help to learn how to use it so that I can improve my Pacs even greater. I want to improve role play on the server as much as I can, and I believe that Pac is the best way for me to do that.

NOTE: MOST OF THESE PAC'S WERE CREATED ON THE IG CLONE WARS SERVER AND MORE WILL BE ADDED OVER TIME WITH IMPERIAL MODELS

• PAC3 Example 1: Model change, shoulder pads, visor, medical backpack
    Dingo_pac_2.jpg.fe9a6360649356eab0ba5aa5b407d430.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 2: Added weapons, visor, cape
  • Dingo_pac_3.jpg.9b9e055c4e626fa2c8620dd3925cdfce.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 3: Holocomms with Republic sniper + thermal dets
    Dingo_pac_7.jpg.ad7f5503ffa5b5bc6719bb95bf925c34.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 4: Comms disable when weapons are out.
    Dingo_pac_8.jpg.20ad16f955a52f742da56136af873867.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 5: Model and Weapon change, Original Barc trooper changed to 41st Barc Commander, 41st officer visor, DC-15 changed with camouflage skin, DC-17's in holsters
    Pac3_2_copy.png.88f59d8cb29c7426efbeff133d6c7c1e.png

Kreel Pac

Front

Kreel_Pac1.png

Back

Kreel_Pac2.png

Arm

Kreel_Pac3.png

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Ding0
Expanded on questions
19 minutes ago, SiegeMonkey said:

Please provide more information under the questions and some more complex pacs would be nice (maybe make some pacs on singleplayer for your current character)

30 minutes ago, SiegeMonkey said:

Please provide more information under the questions and some more complex pacs would be nice (maybe make some pacs on singleplayer for your current character)

This, except neutral from me

36 minutes ago, SiegeMonkey said:

NEUTRAL due to the reasons stated above.

1 hour ago, SiegeMonkey said:

Application feels rushed, examples are pretty basic. -1 until improved.

Edited by Mongo

More detail in each question would be nice, and although the pac's are somewhat basic I know you are definitely willing to learn more advanced pac such as events. Great guy and definitely trustworthy to have this tool. +1

On 9/22/2019 at 7:04 PM, SiegeMonkey said:

Some more complex and unique PAC creations would be nice to see, NEUTRAL subject to change.

Regards,

Sully

Edited by Sully
  • 1 month later...
  • zaspan locked this topic