Keys  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

• Steam Name:
    Keys
  • SteamID32:
    SteamID32: [U:1:149391194]. I used the SteamID finder and it says the SteamID32 is SteamID3. I'll put my SteamID64 if that doesn't work or is the correct one. SteamID64: 76561198109656922. When you use both or one of the SteamID's to look up my profile it will probably say my name is Brucey instead of Keys. Just a heads up
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    [TF-99] Keys
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    2 Days, 6 Hours, 32 Minutes, 33 Seconds
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have two warns, both for Failrp. I don't usually break rules they were just accidents. I understand if this has a negative impact on the application
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    I have no bans, i checked history and searched my name up no bans came up for me. I try to keep it that way
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I haven't been staff on any other servers but i know what it is like to be one and i have been well known to some communities like Gateway Gaming and a previous server that recently shutdown, The Museum. The communities have known me as a positive, friendly individual and have known that i follow the rules and role play well.
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    The purpose of Moderator on the server is to create a fun and serious role play environment and experience, keep minge's and rule breakers from ruining other players experience's. Moderator's job is to respond to issues/questions etc submitted with the @ message by players, when submitted the Moderator would then proceed to apply the !goto <player name> command and sort out whatever the problem is.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying for Trial Moderator because i believe i can improve the environment and experience for others and create a good reputation for myself. I enjoy helping players and making the server continue to be a #1 server with a good reputation of players and staff. I am positive, friendly and i think during my time as a Trial Moderator, people will see me as a kind and caring individual.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I know the ULX commands and i will have no issue using them, i won't abuse them and i will improve the server as much as i can possibly by making players experiences more enjoyable by fixing issues they may have with another player or an item/object. I am friendly, i can handle a lot of stress which is included in the job of Moderator and i will always have time to fulfill my duty as a Moderator while also putting time in to continue role playing.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    Teleport to or bring the people involved in the Mass RDM situation, create a sit and discuss the situation and get every piece of useful information to the situation out of the victims. I would proceed to record or write down everything as evidence to higher staff. He would be warned for DC to avoid punishment and Mass RDM followed with a 3 day ban minimum.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    Depending on the severity of the bullying of the situation, i would proceed to create a sit and !bring the players involved in the bullying situation. I would then ask the players the reason behind the conflict and to take time away from each other and sort out the issues before it escalates. If the bullying continues the bully will receive the appropriate amount of warns.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would record the staff member abusing their powers as evidence along with their name and provide the managers with the evidence recording so that they can sort the issue out.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    I would ban the user for as long as i am allowed by my user group, gather evidence with a photo or recording of the threat and notify a admin+ allowing them to decide if the member should be permanently banned or not. A DDOS threat joke or not shouldn't be taken lightly and should be sorted out immediately with the appropriate punishments.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    Keys. SteamID64: 76561198109656922
  • Facepalm 1

Leaving a Neutral

Your application could use a little more detail, otherwise it seems well-formatted. The reason I am leaving a Neutral is solely due to the fact that I've never interacted with you before.

If I can get a sense of how you are on the server and your level of maturity, I'll come back to this and update my response. Until then it's a Neutral as I can't really speak on my thoughts on you becoming a Mod.

Goodluck!

45 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Leaving a Neutral

Your application could use a little more detail, otherwise it seems well-formatted. The reason I am leaving a Neutral is solely due to the fact that I've never interacted with you before.

If I can get a sense of how you are on the server and your level of maturity, I'll come back to this and update my response. Until then it's a Neutral as I can't really speak on my thoughts on you becoming a Mod.

Goodluck!

NEUTRAL due to the fact I need to connect with you/have a conversation with you first to be sure you are a good man and also due to most of the reasons stated above. 

With all due respect, I believe you need to spend some more time in the community, judging by the first 3 responses being people not knowing you. While you may be fit, there is clearly a need for you to get known among the community prior to joining the staff team

For now I'm going to leave a Neutral however if you get to know people and I get the opportunity to get to know you I'm sure that could change.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there a 3 day minimum or something similar?

I understand all these responses, i am not well known in the community YET but it will change over time hopefully it will change while this application is on going. I would like to meet everyone of you and get to know you and you can get to know me. Not an issue at all

• Advisor

Sorry, Keys but i'm leaving negative support here due to the fact you're not very well known within the community yet, aswell as the fact you only have just over 2 days playtime. The requirement for staff is 1 week, as stated by the terms and conditions here.

If/when you get more playtime and get to know people a little better, then I may consider leaving you positive support. Good luck, nonetheless.

• zaspan locked this topic