Frostys Unban Appeal

bwQtTsko4UdXfFPZ1UgndAsQmDg_GexIMLNN8uCXtNaQsHco9S5Ykmi7O695s0PO-STCYM_btl0afa7WloZ0DnlZsxO2BmoXOEmJP5JlL780rx2Ueieyw4cJtPEdsXV4XxIVhEWM

Before you read this application. I would like to say big thanks to wolf for allowing me to reapply earlier then 2020.

Steam Details

Steam Name:

[GG]_Frosty

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:103142230

Steam Profile link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198166550188/

In Game Details

In Game Name:

N/A

In Game Rank:

N/A 

In Game Regiment:

N/A 

Ban Details

image.png.4916418056584099c0fa9a61ed03800b.png 

How long was the ban for:

Perm

Which staff member banned you:

Management 

What date did the ban occur:

Updated on 2-08-2019

What was the reason for the ban:

Me and 6 others raided two IG discord and mass tagged multiple people including the owner @Wolf and multiple staff members.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: 

I was chilling with my mates in discord and then two others joined 1 of them being one of my friends Austro and he brought up the idea of raiding discord and we all thought it would be a great laugh to raid some mates discord and after we raided about 2 of our mates discord servers the 996th discord was posted and I didn't really think at the time but we all clicked join and started to mass tag Wolf and others. We were all then banned 1 by 1. The next discord link to be sent was [IG] Training discord and when we got to this discord I was feeling guilty of what we had just done and I brought it up to them that it might not be such a good idea but most of my mates disagreed and they join and I didn't really think so I clicked join and joined in on the raid. I was then perm banned from the two discords and then the server. I was then contacted by wombat and I was rude and ignorant about what just happened. I then later apologized to wombat about the way i treated him.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

Although it may not seem like it I am very disappointed with my self and the way I acted that day. I am sorry for all the pain I caused to the management team. Do I deserve to be unbanned not really what I did was dumb and ignorant of me and I am sorry, but if I am to be unbanned I promise that I won't f**k up or minge on the server in any way I will strive to be the best player I can. If my ban appeal is approved I would like to be put on a 4-month trial and if I get any warns in that time I will accept my permaban and I will leave it at that. Since being banned on IG I have found my self bored and I have been playing on gateway gaming but it just inst the same as IG. IG is a great community that i took for granted.  Although I don't probably deserve a second chance I would love to come back to the community. 

I do truly really miss Imperial Gaming and the community. I really f**ked up and I know I don't deserve a 3rd chance but I swear to you if I am to be unbanned I won't f**k up or minge I will be the most upstanding player you will ever see. I am ashamed of what I did and I am really sorry for all the trouble we caused. I would love for a chance to come back to the community that I took for granted. I hope that you can accept me back into the community and allow me to play on the server that we all love.

I am really sorry and ashamed...

Thank you for reading!

Edited by Frosty__
  • Downvote 2

image.png.84be1b5e419ac964d87578769e940139.png

That was my previous response to your last ban appeal at ~ Leaving it for reference.

Here's my updated response:

I gave a -1 to the last appeal you put up, Frosty, because I didn't think you had served a long-enough punishment for your previous offences in following Austro's example of raiding numerous IG Discords.

After speaking with you extensively in the Team Speak, and learning why you want to return to the Imperial Gaming community, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't somewhat hesitant.

I am going to be leaving a +1 solely due to the fact I do believe you have the ability to reform yourself, unlike some of your compatriots.

I do believe that this will be your final 'chance' to re-prove yourself to the community.

I think this'll result in a probation period if approved, and in the case that you receive a warning I doubt you'll be able to return ever again ~ so make this appeal count.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Sterling said:

I am going to be leaving a +1 solely due to the fact I do believe you have the ability to reform yourself, unlike some of your compatriots.

I do believe that this will be your final 'chance' to re-prove yourself to the community.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am going to leave a -1 one for the following reasons ( I will be using some responses from your previous ban appeal since nothing on your appeal has changed)

I easily see you doing something like this again. What if you leave the server again for another server for example FG when it comes out? Will you do the same thing that will cause the same problems? 

The fact that this is your second perm ban this year is already showing red flags for me

You created a massive headache for management and all the people you massed pinged

• Upvote 2
17 minutes ago, Galle said:

I am going to leave a -1 one for the following reasons ( I will be using some responses from your previous ban appeal since nothing on your appeal has changed)

I easily see you doing something like this again. What if you leave the server again for another server for example FG when it comes out? Will you do the same thing that will cause the same problems? 

The fact that this is your second perm ban this year is already showing red flags for me

You created a massive headache for management and all the people you massed pinged

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Galle said:

My first perm ban happened at the end of 2017 but was updated for trying to alt.

I am very ashamed of how i used to act, But i cant change the past so all i am asking is a chance to show you that i have reformed.

3 hours ago, Galle said:

I have no desire to be part of the FG community as i was community banned for the IG raids and another event that i wont go into detail for. I want to be apart of the IG community because it is a friendly and welcoming experience that i took for granted.

@Mongo

Edited by Frosty__
10 hours ago, Yuri said:

Neutral

History repeats itself, if you were banned for the same reason on FG as you were on IG. I do not believe that you have in fact changed.

(sorry for the reply I forgot it was staff only)

Yes i was banned on FG for some of the same reasons as IG but i have changed. I have re-evaluate where i want  to go on garrys mod and out of all the servers i could of picked. I want to play IG as its a friendly and welcoming community that i took for granted and i f**ked up. 

Thank you for your response.

Changing to a -1

After seeing the extent of the situation between you and Razzle, and why it resulted in a Community Ban from FG from Zach, I have lost all hope in you reforming yourself.

Threatening to release someones personal information, ESPECIALLY when you ask for money in exchange for it is disgusting behaviour, Frosty.

All relevant information has been passed on to MGMT. Really disappointing.

image.thumb.png.e32feffbeaa4200420c3fe294797cc5b.png

Changing to a Neutral.

Edited by Sterling
One Last Chance
  • Upvote 3
On 9/23/2019 at 12:28 AM, Sterling said:

Threatening to release someones personal information, ESPECIALLY when you ask for money in exchange

Let me clarify this.

Although it doesn't make it any better i want to say my part. When the situation between me and razzle unfolded i was banned and i was angry. He still owed my $55 that he never payed back and in a fit of rage because i was just banned i threatened him. Half an hour later when i had calmed down i realized what i did was really f**ked up and i apologized to him. I was never going to do it but i just wanted my money he owed.

Yes i have f**ked up in the past and i feel ashamed and disappointed in the way i acted but all i am asking for is a chance to fix the reputation i destroyed and to be able to play on IG once more.

• zaspan locked this topic