Matchbox - Backstory

I was going to wait to post this, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, so here it is. I was working on this when I was still in JT, so I had to shuffle a few things around. Originally, I was going to document the journey into JT, and focus mostly on the time in the empire, but I might save that for a separate story - hopefully this is the first of many. I enjoy writing, especially science-fiction/cyberpunk, so I tried to blend that into this backstory.

This is a medium-length read that provides a bit of insight into my character, lore-wise, and how he found himself in the Empire, titled "Matchbox."

Here's the link. Enjoy.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I didn't read the entire thing yet, but it looks really cool so far and it looks like you put a lot of effort into it. Nice work!

EDIT: Good read, loved the atmosphere. Make more!!!

Edited by Vanilla
  • Like 1

This is probably the most in depth, detailed backstory I've ever read. As a matter of fact you could classify this as a short story. Genuinely impressed by the shear dedication, attention and patience you had to create something like this. An awesome read, hope you create more sometime along the line dude!

• Like 1