Birthday Wish - honest feedback

So it's that time where I have matured by 1 year older. This type of post and question I'm about to ask I've pondered on and decided to hold back on since it seems kind of attention seeking, self  obsessed and I don't know, pathetic to ask?

But seeing as I'm not getting younger, whatever I'll ask anyways lmao.

What are your opinions on me, as a person, and have you had experiences negative or positive interactions when chatting? I'm open to anything that may help me change for the better :o

Anything said shouldn't and I'll make sure won't be made into an arguement, I'm hoping to come to terms with some peeps anyway.

Yes, this post is similar to Sky's post with the same question. I'm just genuinely interested in the everyone's views. Hell, ask yourself the same thing and see what conclusion you come to and how you can better yourself, or if your on the right track. :)

• Like 1

I think you are a playful and a kind fella, I have had very few interactions with you though all have been positively great especially the out of character conversations. I wouldn't say you really need to work on anything, you tick all the boxes for me :) Happy Birthday by the way ;) 

You remind me of me, in the good ways, none of the things that's wrong with me.
On second thought you're like me but a whole lot better.
On second thought of that second thought, you're just a whole lot better.
Keep it up.
All my interactions with you have been positive and your manners in tickets are always appreciated.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

I think you are a playful and a kind fella, I have had very few interactions with you though all have been positively great especially the out of character conversations. I wouldn't say you really need to work on anything, you tick all the boxes for me :) Happy Birthday by the way ;) 

^* Oh and that time I AOSd you? I take my RP very seriously

• Sad 1

I'm inactive af so we've talked like twice. All i remember is every time I saw you you would say something about the RigRags and I wouldn't know what you're talking about, lmao. But yea you seem like a chill lad so keep it up and happy birthday :D