Crispin’s Farewell

Since my appeal has been denied, it looks like that was my final attempt at coming back. I apologise for my past actions to everyone affected and I do not expect forgiveness. I guess I have to move on from here and let this chapter end. Thank you @Wolf for letting me appeal atleast even though it was all for nothing. I hope IG and it’s members good luck on the future.

Im pretty sure every og player has a reason to hate me and I don’t blame them. You all believe I haven’t changed and it took me a while to understand that. Perhaps you are true but I’ll guess we will never know.

Farewell,

:( 

Edited by CrispinTheReformed
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
11 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Gonna miss you again maybe one day your ban appeals may be fully accepted. Good luck.

6 hours ago, Crunchy said:

One day you’ll get accepted but

o7 for now 

goodluck in your future

Don’t think you guys understand, I’ve been trying to appeal since 2017 to no avail this was my final attempt 

1 hour ago, CrispinTheReformed said:

Don’t think you guys understand, I’ve been trying to appeal since 2017 to no avail this was my final attempt 

Yeah, coming on to the discord and spamming racist crap isn't a great way to facilitate that, I wouldn't want you back in the community based on what I have seen you post there in the last few weeks

don't let the door hitcha on the way out

Edited by Tonberry
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 6
3 hours ago, Tonberry said:

Yeah, coming on to the discord and spamming racist crap isn't a great way to facilitate that, I wouldn't want you back in the community based on what I have seen you post there in the last few weeks

don't let the door hitcha on the way out

Some dude tryna bring me down :( 2018 kids really tryna talk when they weren’t even around 

keep making stuff up man no one is listening 

Edited by CrispinTheReformed
  • Downvote 3
16 minutes ago, CrispinTheReformed said:

Some dude tryna bring me down :( 2018 kids really tryna talk when they weren’t even around 

keep making stuff up man no one is listening 

giphy.gif

Edited by SCHEFF
  • Downvote 2
  • Upvote 5
2 hours ago, CrispinTheReformed said:

@Death

joined July 13

yep okay buddy dk what ur on about 

Joined 2 weeks ago. 

Oh wait, your forums account was permanently banned. Just because people signed up in 2018 or this year doesn't mean sh*te. If you're going to pull join dates, just remember they haven't been banned. 

• Upvote 2

Its honestly sad seeing this community at its current state. Crispin here is making a farewell post, yes he may of done alot stupid things in the past but this still doesnt mean to just come onto this post and talk literal crap, this is a farewell post not a post to attack crispin on. Show some gratitude its sad seeing what this community has turned into.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Bailey locked this topic