MrVexer Ban Appeal

(Posting on Alt account as i can not access my main account for some reason)

Steam Details

Steam Name: Vexer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91043797

Steam Profile link:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198142353323/

In Game Details

In Game Name: MrWex (i believe)

In Game Rank: ST Private

In Game Regiment: Storm Troopers

Ban Details

Capture.JPG.e826abaedb44a93dde97424080784632.JPG

How long was the ban for: Perma

Which staff member banned you: Hurst Romodi

What date did the ban occur: 19/10/2018

What was the reason for the ban: Minging/FailRP/RDM

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:

For those who were not present at the time i started playing with a now former user named (Rusty) as we would play together he would joke around and minge (he never really took the game serious) i started to see how much fun he was having and i thought i would join in with him witch resulted in me leaving my position as shock/riot CO and joining sith as me and rusty or as most would know "rustys rascals" played on the server we started to minge even more as we found it funny at the time i eventually joined janitors and thought of a joke to make people laugh but now just sounds really stupid. The joke was me asking in comms if the emperor/darth vader would like there diaper changed (yup really funny...) as i got no real reply from the emperor or vader i started to push the limits and run around asking the same question over mic once a AOS was placed on me i decided to see how long i could avoid SK/RT in that time i would go on to kill multiple troopers as i wanted them to kill me. once i got Killed (Voiding the AOS) i started running around and asking in comms the same stupid joke until staff had said enough and banned me

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

i believe i deserve to be given a second chance as i have matured over the last 11 months and i am wanting to rejoin the imperial gaming community not as a minge but as a respectable member/user i know what i did is well deceiving of a permanent ban and im not trying to make excuses or say that it is unfair. My punishment was completely fair as i was once a well respected Commander/Moderator and i threw it all away so that i could act like an idiot for a few hours i no longer play or even remain in contact with rusty or the rest off the "rustys rascals" that minged on the server nor do i feel the need to act like an idiot. I am hoping to be accepted back to the IG community that i once loved and enjoyed playing with as it is a really good RP server and i have missed all the nights playing with everyone

I am sorry to everyone for the way i behaved its not how a former staff member or even a former commander should act. and i hope you will let me have a second chance to prove i have changed

Edited by MrVexer
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 2

+1

nearly been a year since ban (need to fix that)

1 hour ago, MrVexer said:

What date did the ban occur: 19/10/2019

Apology feels genuine 

Deserves a second chance

1-2 month probation period if unbanned

Edited by Galle
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • zaspan locked this topic