Top 3 Albums I suggest listening to

1. Let's Rock - The Black Keys

2. Social Cues - Cage the Elephant

3. El Camino - The Black Keys

3 Rock Albums, 3 GOD Like Albums, More than enough music to satisfy your taste.

• Like 1

Nice thread. I have a chart of some of my all-time favourites, album titles are in order from the top down, left to right. I've got some that are more up-to-date, but this one has the album titles. Apart from this chart, I've been listening to Black Sabbath a lot recently, a bit more metal, and some Jazz. The Strokes are GOAT for me.

42chart.thumb.png.ec40ce9d75f442317bf90e557767da40.png

• Upvote 2

David Bowie, Fleetwood mack, Queen, Ac-DC, Rolling stones, Paul Kelly, Tool, deathgrips, 80% of Jojo themes, John Denver, Blue Swede, Lead Zeppelin... 

Many more i cant name because I cant be bummed to look it up........

Similar things to @Tonberry i guess

• 3 weeks later...

This aint quite a dead thread yet so I thought I'd post one of my favourite artists who just released a new single coming off of her upcoming album. I first saw E^st perform in October of 2018 and have been listening to her ever since. We've had some contact over Instagram recently so just thought I'd post this here as her new song is super good.

On 9/16/2019 at 5:52 PM, Kristofer said:

My playlist is legit composed of nothing but old timey music that make me look like a boomer. I am in no way up-to-date with any of today's music.

Screenshot_2019-09-16-14-49-36-71.thumb.png.1b18dad7214ac29c8dd403b328092139.png

Sometimes I will put this kinda music on and play Fallout: New Vegas, it deadass vibes

But fr, the "We Be Vibin' " playlist goes kinda hard, along with the "Rock Classics" playlist (both on spotify)

13 minutes ago, Rimmin said:

Sometimes I will put this kinda music on and play Fallout: New Vegas, it deadass vibes

But fr, the "We Be Vibin' " playlist goes kinda hard, along with the "Rock Classics" playlist (both on spotify)

Agreed, sometimes it can go kinda hard,

• Upvote 1