• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

• Steam Name:
    :Passta G. Pocket-Medic
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:91030228
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Warrant Officer I DT05-1200 "Cormac" (Will return to Kobe when 2nd Lieutenant is achieved)
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    3 weeks 2 days
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    20191204232111_1.thumb.jpg.bfa34077ece6da88c5395d6062161028.jpg
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes.

• Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    In the past I have proven to be incompetent with managing lag issues due to a misunderstanding of how to prevent lag. I now understand that there is a measuring unit in PAC3 that tells you how fast it takes for other players to load the PAC3. I've also worked with competent players like my DT lieutenant Alec who has helped mentor me and strengthen this weakness by providing critical feedback that allows me to guarantee it will not cause lag. I have also been mingy with PAC3, only on late nights but still. I apologise for that behaviour. It was around two years ago and since then I've tried to maintain a higher standard of behaviour but haven't done so well due to my impulsiveness. However, I've been trying to act as a better master sergeant to reduce the amount of disgrace I bring to my regiment. I should be trusted with PAC3 because I am willing to make a serious effort on not letting it affect other players and trying to improve my behaviour, so I suggest a deal should be made to put me in a position to lose PAC3 if I misbehave e.g two warn system or straight ban from PAC3 if breaking server rules. I will not allow myself to lose PAC3 and will work my hardest to benefit others with my skills and knowledge. I've used PAC3 before in SCAR where I didn't misbehave but lag was an issue and so I have the potential to also do really well with PAC3.

• Why do you want access to PAC3?
    PAC3 enhances the visual aspect of the game which is my priority interest. However, I am also willing to make PAC3s for events that can be shared with others using paste bins and develop lore character PAC3s. I also don't mind working on custom PAC3s/PAC3 enhancements for other players or for a regiment which I've done in the past for Wolf (full custom armour), Carnifex (hood for his character) and Zuke (SCAR, TF-99). If I were to get PAC3 I would want to utilise it to enhance the RP and visual experience of others in these aspects, providing creative expansions on lore to create variety in event characters.

• Assassin droid hiding as a trandoshan sith, trying to kill a marauder event:
  • https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1368471449 -assassin droid trandoshan
  • https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1368471323 -trandoshan sith
  • Difference in skin tone, metal eye and revealed body displaying the event character is a droid and has fake skin and is a droid caused by a blaster fire shot to the eye. The mysterious nature of the assassin allows for event masters to expand on the backstory and possibly move off-ship to continue event. I don't know if I want to be an event master but I am more than willing to make PAC3s to enhance event characters.

• Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    Activity and skill are both valued in PAC3 and I work my hardest to maintain both while still doing school work and studying. I know about the faults in PAC3 like it being able to be applied to others, obscene light use and over-modelling and can offer my experience to other PAC3 users so they can develop their PAC3s to a higher standard. I know how to utilise bone merging effectively as demonstrated in Wolf's PAC3 below, where I use two different models to create a custom armour for him (he changed the cape to blue later). I am active during peak hours and events so I can help manage the PAC3s I've sent to others if the event masters need it. I've been a long member of this community (taking LOAs for school) and have dedicated myself to playing on this server (rank 96). I have broken the rules but tried to keep it in areas where it doesn't apply to RP and where it won't affect the experiences of others. I've since tried to hold myself to a higher standard so I can be trusted with the privilege of PAC3 and be a more respectable master sergeant. I have the potential to benefit others and in the words of Nick, "look cool", so I'd like to put myself out there. I'd still want the deal to be made to make it more likely I won't minge and to have it have the least effect on the reputation of PAC3 users if I do.

• PAC3 Example 1: Example of me bulding a lore character - "Zuke"
    steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg.c4e7ee090473016ba3075c1d72119363.jpg
  • zuke.thumb.png.3328acfb6ebf9fa0968d3e155570da57.png    <<<<--------- Picture for reference (guy with the bazooka)
  • PAC3 Example 2: Example of importing images, using clip tool, creating proportions
    20190710171403_1.jpg.6a968aa0603522046b7ad44ce33294ff.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 3: Example of me solving a difficult problem for someone in PAC3 (adding the hood)
    steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg.fbb2fd6c21e715a4d84fc1a55f9018e5.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 4: Example of me merging two models to create custom armour
    4000_screenshots_20180403232451_1.jpg.76a92844ef60a6d3ff0a865226e79b35.jpg
  • Note - Wolf is wearing a PAC3 in the above picture which I made for him sorry for not explaining this properly!!!
  • PAC3 Example 5: Example of me bone merging two models to create unique armour while staying within lag limit (I do not have PAC3 it is autoload)
  • 20190915150439_1.thumb.jpg.e624dfa391099b6ad8f19defa3df40a3.jpg
  • 20190915150447_1.thumb.jpg.6fe677495c9afd8646cab6039ab8459e.jpg

PAC3 Example 6: Man selling melons and pushing watermelon cart. Would be used during Naboo as a civilian or during passive events or perhaps to add to the background of a hostile event as a passive character. Displays use of two events to serve an RP role, realistic use of props, animation and bone manipulation to make it all look as good possible. Man moves independently of cart while stationary and pushes it when moving.

20190915221337_1.thumb.jpg.38d89df87ae49b3ed32d1b28f32934f1.jpg

20190915221340_1.thumb.jpg.e0ce79cde2a2e6334b895cfb0c16e0f5.jpg

20190915222752_1.thumb.jpg.f730a72b4856745f74b03ccc2acd38ce.jpg

20190915222019_1.thumb.jpg.bce4a0334fe09ca360c074be76a08bb1.jpg

-- Slight glitch when moving faster than crouch or crouch + walk, looks like the figure is duplicated and stuck together in a super tight single column, problem overcome by crouch walking which doesnt affect the animation

Example 7: Use of colouring to create a lore character (had to quit the project due to lag from models and clips)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1384709236

Dogma.png.608e9149504200f63242fb18fb9bd47a.png<<<<<------ Picture for reference to see what I was aiming for

- Makes it clear the image is of a PAC3 due to missing details like the blue legs and arms that are present on the real Dogma, not being present in the PAC3 (I lost the original PAC3 because I got a new computer so I couldn't get better screenshots)

I agree to all terms and conditions of PAC3: Signed - KOBE!

P.S A lot of people have made comments on a previous version of my application and so haven't seen the new content I added.

zuyke.jpg

Edited by Proto_Carl
Adding images and text

+1

• App is well Written
  • Kobe is a mature person
  • Examples are a bit meh

Added more examples plus explained wolf 

Edited by Delta

On 9/14/2019 at 4:37 PM, Delta said:

neutral

• App is well Written
  • Examples are a bit meh

Added more examples plus explained Wolf

+1

Extra examples are interesting has done Pac for other people before. 

Good luck!

Edited by GeorgeBloon
Updated to +1
  • Like 1

Neutral (Subject to change)

Like others have said I think some more clarity in your answers for the questions and more PAC examples also giving a little description or title to each PAC example will help confusion when looking at the PAC examples e.g the one with wolf. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Delta said:
  • App is well Written

Known you for a long time and you have great PAC3 skills, positive support - +1

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Vanilla said:

Neutral
I'd like to see some more detail and examples.

Can you also explain to me what's happening in the last example?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Delta said:

neutral

• App is well Written
  • Examples are a bit meh
  • the last picture is just wolf  

Change up the Examples/put more and i'll think about changing to a +1 

NEUTRAL due to the reasons stated above.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Delta said:

neutral

• App is well Written
  • Examples are a bit meh
  • the last picture is just wolf  

Change up the Examples/put more and i'll think about changing to a +1 

Last picture is the PAC3 I made for Wolf sorry for note explaining that properly.

Spoiler

I'm That VF boi called Storm

On 9/14/2019 at 5:07 PM, Delta said:

+1

• App is well Written
  • Examples are a bit meh

Added more examples plus explained wolf 

^^^

Edited by Echo
  • Like 1

On 9/14/2019 at 3:40 PM, Vanilla said:

Neutral
I'd like to see some more detail and examples.

Agreed with statement above, NEUTRAL

• Thinking 1

On 9/14/2019 at 9:27 PM, Kamelieon said:

Known you for a long time and you have great PAC3 skills, positive support - +1

Good pac skills and explained well

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Proto_Carl said:

Bump.

This comment was reported, this is a clean bump, do not report this anymore. What he did is perfectly legal.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bailey said:

This comment was reported, this is a clean bump, do not report this anymore. What he did is perfectly legal.

No it was me I was asking for my own comment to be deleted XD. Just to keep things tidy.

Edited by Proto_Carl

Neutral
I've had concerns about his past applications however it is my hope that sufficient time has passed for him to have matured and use the PAC3 editor responsibly.

• Upvote 1

+1

I've known Kobe for a long time but not personally, he was always a lad to hang out with and showed a very responsible state of mind. I gave this pac3 application a +1 because it was very detailed in writing, showing accepting amounts of maturity, as well as showing dedication to the server and expertise on using pac3.

• Upvote 1