Jump to content

Ben's ban appeal


BrickLayerBenn
 Share

Recommended Posts

Steam Details

Steam Name: Benn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:131154782

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/6ft-irl-watch-out-kid/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Fredo Santana

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Storm Troopers

 

Ban Details

image.thumb.png.d4da116d4d4f041bdf67e4bd1d7cfdc9.png

How long was the ban for: Permanent 

Which staff member banned you: Carnifex

What date did the ban occur: I don't know around the start to the middle of 2018.

What was the reason for the ban: Constant Minge | No intent to RP | Alting

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: It was a pretty long time ago, but I remember I was minging around during ST training and being an all round dick and nuisance to ST Commander Hornett and when the staff came to talk to me I said I was at a lan party and had to go have dinner because my mum made it. Also for the alting I logged onto the server on my normal Benn account and got frozen and banned 5 mins later for "alting" but I was on the account that was original banned so I don't think it was alting(I Think).

Why do you believe you should be unbanned / given a second chance: I believe after my long absnese from the server I have matured a lot, and I believe I am now able to rejoin the server in a positive way that won't negatively affect other community members, as I have fully matured now. I also miss lots of the old members who I made lots of awesome memories with.

  • Downvote 4
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, just straight up no.

I don't want someone on the community who is as toxic as you.

  • This person apparently doxxed an old member of the community by the name of Robinson.
  • This person has used alts on IG for a fact.
  • This person has a youtube channel full of him using client side scripts such as aimbot and ESP, including the use of them on IG.
  • This person attempted to extort @Sterling for a bug that he was abusing.

This person is a toxic person who should not be allowed on any of IG's platforms.

Edited by Eclipse
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

No, just straight up no.

I don't want someone on the community who is as toxic as you.

  • This person apparently doxxed an old member of the community by the name of Robinson.
  • This person has used alts on IG for a fact.
  • This person has a youtube channel full of him using client side scripts such as aimbot and ESP, including the use of them on IG.
  • This person attempted to extort @Sterling for a bug that he was abusing.

This person is a toxic person who should not be allowed on any of IG's platforms.

-1

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

This person apparently doxxed an old member of the community by the name of Robinson.

Yes. Robinson had his Facebook doxxed by Ben in addition to his immediate family and friends from what I was told. There were a few other private things that were leaked, also.

 

14 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

This person has used alts on IG for a fact.

Yes. His use of alt-accounts is not limited to IG.

 

14 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

This person has a youtube channel full of him using client side scripts such as aimbot and ESP, including the use of them on IG.

Script Kiddie, yes.

 

14 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

This person attempted to extort @Sterling for a bug that he was abusing.

Nah not really.

On the launch of RG the server got around 100+ which we didn't think it would reach and as a result the server started to lag due to our ill-preparation. Ben at that point dm'ed me on Discord saying something like "I know how to fix the lag", we were screwing with him in the MGMT call when I responded "yeah mate how" but he was stupid enough to think we were being serious about getting help from a guy who's only well-known trait is him doxxing someone from another server 🤡. Anyway, he responded saying something like "It'll cost you." 

There wasn't really any extortion involved considering there was nothing to extort. We knew what the lag was a result of and our dev who was either Billeh or Hypo at the time fixed it in the next few days.

 

Back to this appeal however:

Honestly I've only ever spoken to Ben once and I barely even remember what he sounds like. I know he's apart of 'mingy team' or whatever those losers call themselves.

All I know is that he's someone who can't be trusted due to the things mentioned above and someone who most definitely shouldn't be welcomed back into Imperial Gaming.

-1

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sterling said:

I mean there's plenty of OG people who are now banned from IG or don't play here.

Being here when the community was founded doesn't mean much if you're a 🤡

Why you being so mean calling me a clown and bullying me on steam, please use appropriate manners on my ban appeal and when you talk to me on steam from now on, also I've changed :very_nice:

  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BrickLayerBenn said:

Why you being so mean calling me a clown and bullying me on steam, please use appropriate manners on my ban appeal and when you talk to me on steam from now on, also I've changed :very_nice:

Doesn't matter if you've changed. Some things shouldn't be forgotten or forgiven.

Leaking someones real life information, making someone feel unsafe, making someone fear going back online is not something that should just be forgiven. You should not be allowed back. 

Edited by Eclipse
A bit too harsh
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Eclipse said:

No, just straight up no.

I don't want someone on the community who is as toxic as you.

  • This person apparently doxxed an old member of the community by the name of Robinson.
  • This person has used alts on IG for a fact.
  • This person has a youtube channel full of him using client side scripts such as aimbot and ESP, including the use of them on IG.
  • This person attempted to extort @Sterling for a bug that he was abusing.

This person is a toxic person who should not be allowed on any of IG's platforms.

-1

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Doesn't matter if you've changed. Some things shouldn't be forgotten or forgiven.

Leaking someones real life information, making someone feel unsafe, making someone fear going back online is not something that should just be forgiven. You should not be allowed back. 

I talked to Robinson and we're boys now so its alg

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BrickLayerBenn said:

I talked to Robinson and we're boys now so its alg

Yes, he forgave you quite a while ago. That's not the point. The point is you did it to someone you knew from a community once, so therefore, it is entirely plausible that you'd do the same thing again, this time to someone who is in the Imperial Gaming Community.

 

Also adding this to the report, not sure about how authentic it is, however it does sound like what you tried to do on RG:
Capture.PNG.75f90098826ff74470278be51554a81b.PNG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sterling said:

Yes, he forgave you quite a while ago. That's not the point. The point is you did it to someone you knew from a community once, so therefore, it is entirely plausible that you'd do the same thing again, this time to someone who is in the Imperial Gaming Community.

 

Also adding this to the report, not sure about how authentic it is, however it does sound like what you tried to do on RG:
Capture.PNG.75f90098826ff74470278be51554a81b.PNG

Me and rob good mates now, people can change and I am proof of that, also I played on TM for 1 hour and I have no idea how to crash a server lol :arthur_dance:

  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Wolf locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...