Fitness and Health

So, Fitness and Health

Two very different Things. 

One is about your Body and its strength the other about how Healthy your body is. 

I for one think health and Fitness are crucial assets too your life. Not Only has it helped me with my social Standards its helped me Personally become a better me. I am always Thankful for whatever Opportunities I get That allows me to Train and Become better as a person. Being in good health can help with School as well, Feeling good Whilst in school is great, it helps you Focus and is amazing. 

I'm asking this because all over the server I've seen many instances of of people saying on the Server "I am jacked" "I have an 8 pack" And For gods sake we got tank who guzzles protein power and Tanks Huge frame. I'm curious to see who Cares about it and who just Pretends and takes the piss. 

Right Now I sound Like the Type of Teenager to have a Six pack and Play soccer and be named Kyle. hehe those guys are weird.

well hopefully my message gets read well

-Delta  

Edited by Delta
TLDR: Fitness and health What are your views on it?
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I have no clue what this post is about. What the fried Delta.

I Dont know i was curious about what people thought about when it came to the concept of exercise and being fit.

9 minutes ago, Dirthi said:

Hi I'm Dirthi and I'm an alcoho- I mean a strong believer in Australian culture

Auhhhh, He's an Eshay. Makes sense.

Jokes aside, I'm currently in a period where I'm getting back into looking after my body, since I haven't done any form of 'Physical Workout' in a good couple months. Due to some [REDACTED] stuff about 2 weeks ago, I've decided to use my Recovery Time (When I'm not on Gmod) to focus on my health and fitness. Since Semester 2 has rolled around and I've got PE 3 times a week, it's about 1.05 hours everyday I can actually focus primarily on my health. It's still a puzzle to me how I used to partake in x2 the amount of Sport I do now, plus Conditioning when I wasn't on the field. Huh?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Mord said:

Delta should write a book on how to be vague and foreshadowing.

WHAT DOES THIS POST MEAN?

WHY DID THIS DISTINCTION NEED TO BE MADE ON THE FORUMS?

Find out next time 

Maybe 

Would be fun to write 

• Thinking 1
15 hours ago, Delta said:

I Dont know i was curious about what people thought about when it came to the concept of exercise and being fit.

Oh yeah, maybe make it more obvious.

But 100%, everyone needs to exercise and be fit in their own way. I'm a big boy, like, bigger than most but I feel like I'm a fit person. I do Jiu Jitsu twice a week and a 30 minute run every day in order to help with my anxiety (endorphins help SO MUCH). It is something everyone needs to do.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Ragetank said:

Don't wanna flex but I was on international tv for sports twice B|

And Keith won a silver medal last night.

Get good kid.

You know I love you Tank and I appreciate everything you do, as well as our friendship.

39 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Oh yeah, maybe make it more obvious.

But 100%, everyone needs to exercise and be fit in their own way. I'm a big boy, like, bigger than most but I feel like I'm a fit person. I do Jiu Jitsu twice a week and a 30 minute run every day in order to help with my anxiety (endorphins help SO MUCH). It is something everyone needs to do.

Amen dad

It feels so good going for that sweet morning run or late afternoon bike ride