I was impersonated.

Ok so, while I was AFK, some dude named Mickey Garris who was someone I knew (who is also a massive minge) hopped on Imperial Gaming and decided to impersonate me. He was permanently banned from the server and was RDM'ing + Stealing TIEs (general mingery). I want to clear this up that it wasn't me and that Mickey Garris was impersonating me to try and ruin my name and reputation (best guess at what he was trying to do). Haven't done anything wrong and haven't been warned for anything, nor banned. Here's proof:

nowarns.png

• Upvote 1
  • Ironman changed the title to I was impersonated.

Ah the classic Mickey Garris. 
He did this yesterday (or a couple days ago, can't really remember) as well and was temporarily banned. 
Thankfully this time he has permanently been banned.
You'll be right, I've seen you around doing your job. 

4 minutes ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

Ah the classic Mickey Garris. 
He did this yesterday (or a couple days ago, can't really remember) as well and was temporarily banned. 
Thankfully this time he has permanently been banned.
You'll be right, I've seen you around doing your job. 

Hopefully, Mickey almost runied my chances of trying out for the regiment I want to join.

1 hour ago, Ironman said:

Ok so, while I was AFK, some dude named Mickey Garris who was someone I knew (who is also a massive minge) hopped on Imperial Gaming and decided to impersonate me. He was permanently banned from the server and was RDM'ing + Stealing TIEs (general mingery). I want to clear this up that it wasn't me and that Mickey Garris was impersonating me to try and ruin my name and reputation (best guess at what he was trying to do). Haven't done anything wrong and haven't been warned for anything, nor banned. Here's proof:

nowarns.png

ill be honest i don't know how he wasn't banned sooner

it's all good ironman we never suspected it was you anyway :)

1 hour ago, Mord said:

ill be honest i don't know how he wasn't banned sooner

it's all good ironman we never suspected it was you anyway :)

Agreed, how was he not earlier?

Cheers for the clarification. Talk to your CO if you haven't already.