Favourite Quotes - Movies/TV Edition

Heres some good ones I like......

"The world could always use more heroes." -Tracer (OVERWATCH)
"There's no one I'd rather be, than me." -Wreck-It Ralph
"Happiness isn't something you put inside you. It's already there! Sometimes you just need someone to help you find it. And I don't think it, I feel it!" -Poppy (TROLLS)
"You will never be able to love anybody else until you love yourself." -Lelouch Lamperouge (CODE GEASS)
"I think that "truth" is something that is covered up most of the time." -Lloyd (CODE GEASS)

16 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

You feeling lucky punk?

I know what you're thinking, did I fire 5 shots or 6? Well to tell you the truth in all of this excitement I've lost count myself, and as this is a 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you have to ask yourself one question; "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya.. punk?

2 minutes ago, Dirthi said:

I know what you're thinking, did I fire 5 shots or 6? Well to tell you the truth in all of this excitement I've lost count myself, and as this is a 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you have to ask yourself one question; "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya.. punk?

This makes me smile.

• Like 1

"It's all meaningless. No matter what dreams or hopes you had... No matter how blessed of a life you've lived... It's all the same if you're shredded by rocks. Everyone will die someday. Does that mean life is meaningless? Was there even any meaning in our being born? Would you say that of our fallen comrades? Their lives... Were they meaningless? No they weren't! It's us who give meaning to our comrades lives! The brave fallen! The anguished fallen! The ones who will remember them... are us, the living! We die trusting the living who follow to find meaning in our lives! That is the sole method in which we can rebel against this cruel world!" - Erwin Smith

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"Come with me if you want to live." - Arnie in pretty much every film ever.

"I've got one rule, everyone fights. No one quits, if you quit, I'll kill you myself. Do you get me?" - Lieutenant Rasczac

8 hours ago, Dirthi said:

Still a very good movie :)

• Upvote 1

“There’s no cure for being a c*nt.” -Ser Bronn of the Blackwater.

I know this next one isn’t from a movie or tv show but I think it’s still worth mentioning.

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.” -Abe Lincoln

"This job, we try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that doesn’t mean everybody. But if we can’t find a way to live with that, then next time maybe nobody gets saved."  - Steve Rogers

"Would you like to hear me tell a joke?"

"Yeah we'd love to hear a joke from you"

"Knock Knock"

"Who's there?"

"Go f**k yourselves"

EDIT: Don't quote anime as much as you may not be a gross disgusting weeb it makes you look a lot like one

Edited by Mord

Colonel Hans Landa: Ooh, that's a bingo! Is that the way you say it? "That's a bingo"?
Lieutenant Aldo Raine: You just say "Bingo."
Colonel Hans Landa: Bingo! How fun!

- Inglorious Basterds.

"Mama always said that dying was a part of life. I wish it wasn't." 

"You  hear that Stu? I think she wants a motive. Well I don't really believe in motives Sid, I mean did Norman Bates have a motive? Did we ever find out why Hannibal Lector liked to eat people? DON'T THINK SO. See it's a lot scarier when there's no motive."

- Billy "Ghostface One" Loomis, Scream

• Upvote 1