STEAM_0:1:64479655
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    George B
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1 week 4 days
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    Evidence.jpg.a7b4ae2d7d2bde15824ba3b8dfcad6e2.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    None
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    None
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    No
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I would like to be more involved with the server and create my own stories to share with the community, in the form of fun and interesting events. I believe I can help add some interest to players and spice up their RP from their regular roles and duties. I also would keep my events within the boundaries of star wars lore, constantly checking with other EM's if certain scenarios are allowed, to avoid repetitve events as that gets tiresome quickly. 
  • I'm a story teller and I would love to create events that continue on into each other where the outcome of one effects the next one down the line, it creates a connection for players to notice and feel happy that their role in the last event meant it is easier in the next or something along those lines.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    A professional and go lucky attitude brought to each event I perform or if need be a fellow EM. I can be mature with EC's and be straight with them if need be, kicking those who refuse to particpate properly. I also believe I can add some quick thinking for when events don't go as planned.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    I think one current problems with events (in general) is lack of enthusiasm to participate, I would like to change that by creating new unique events that can hopefully involve everyone, especially those poor souls stuck guarding somewhere and hearing all the fun stuff go down in comms. On the note of involving all of the regiments, having a nice balance of passive and active events is good as well, some regiments might be busy doing some RP and not want a Defcon 1 event or off ship, where as a group of other regiments are bored and need something to do, I would love to be able to tailor a specifc event to affect just those people whilst keeping others alone thus making everyone happy.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    I only have a basic idea of ULX commands, I've used it sparingly before.
    Event Idea 1 labels all of my events in one document, Event Idea 2 links to a flowchart of the two active events (makes it easier to see possible outcomes during event)
    Thanks for reading this!
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by GeorgeBloon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Good application so Ill +1

- Please add some more detail for your event 1, I think the majority of each Phase could be elaborated on.
- Also, please include some more possible outcomes or detail the ones you have more.

Sincerely, Ironman/Sol

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Ironman said:

- Please add some more detail for your event 1, I think the majority of each Phase could be elaborated on.
- Also, please include some more possible outcomes or detail the ones you have more.

Sincerely, Ironman/Sol

+1 due to the reasons stated above.

• Upvote 1

+1 always saw you on the ship and you seemed like a good lad, also you have nice event ideas and like the others stated a bit more detail on your 1st event would be nice. Other wise good luck in your future endeavors.

9 hours ago, Ironman said:

Sincerely, Ironman/Sol

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ribbit said:

+1 always saw you on the ship and you seemed like a good lad, also you have nice event ideas and like the others stated a bit more detail on your 1st event would be nice. Other wise good luck in your future endeavors.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Ironman said:

Sincerely, Ironman/Sol

+1 for reasons stated above

• Upvote 1

+1

I like the idea of developing a flowchart for your event ideas. It is something I haven't personally seen before but I like it as it means the whole event isn't set in stone and forced to happen. Your application looks good and as others have said a little more detail to the event ideas would be nice but other than that you have good ideas and I am willing to plus 1. 

• Upvote 1

+1

lets me in the bridge every time with efficiency and speed

also @GeorgeBloon how did you manage to hold your e11d like such a gangsta

13 hours ago, GeorgeBloon said:
  • Evidence.jpg.a7b4ae2d7d2bde15824ba3b8dfcad6e2.jpg

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Vanilla said:

Although I do think some more detail would be nice, I know you are a hardworking and dedicated person. +1

+1

• Upvote 1

Thank you to everyone for their opinions it has been very beneficial to read :) 

I have updated the events as suggested by many people with more information about the EC's as well as general bits of important information that is necessary for each event. I've looked at adding some more info to each event but will need some time to decide what to write without repeating myself, most of the information I can give verbally which is just easier for me, however I will strive to write it down :) 

Thanks again for all the feedback!

3 hours ago, Mord said:

also @GeorgeBloon how did you manage to hold your e11d like such a gangsta

I'm just that good I guess ;) 

20 hours ago, Ribbit said:

+1 all the way

• Upvote 1

The biggest +1 I could ever give. This man oh this man just see the points below: 

• This man is very imaginative. He can think on his feet with any situation that may unfold.
  • His event ideas show Humour, Creativity, Lore Friendly, Excellent RP. All perfect qualities for EM.
  • This man is mature. He even has to tell me off sometimes. He can manage groups of people with ease and taking charge of a situation without being overly dominant is his speciality.

I could go on for days about this man but this shall suffice.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is an excellent application, and the event idea given was great... I especially love the flow chat... A funny way of dealing with how events go mid swing :)

This man receives the Corvo stamp of approval which i would argue is worth immediate acceptance but i guess we should just have to settle with a giant +1

Good luck my friend, hope to see you on the team eventually ;)

o7 o7

Edited by Corvo
  • Upvote 1

Hey! Thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
Event Management have reviewed your potential position on the team, and we are pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
You will be contacted shortly to begin the induction process.
Congratulations!

- Rook

• Upvote 3