About SWTOR Player Models

So I'm a bit confused as to which time line we are in on lore because we have SWTOR people like Revan and the brothers but we also have Old Republic models as well and i wanted to clarify to which we are doing because of all the these different sith from different ages (the different periods of the timeline) and I'd also like to ask whether we'd ever use the brother player models because i think they look super cool and it's be awesome to see them in a event.

We follow lore but people donate for these custom jobs so we add them, tbh we don't have to follow the exact lore we can have some things different. WE DON'T HAVE TO BE NORMAL

| SERIOUS RP |

Yea, I can agree with you. But you need to realize that SWRP can't be perfect.

Palpatine on a SD - No

Vader walking with RG - Usually no

The amount of Sith on a ship - No

The number of regiments on a ship - No

Tarkin - No

Krennic - No

etc.

45 minutes ago, Bearmax said:

| SERIOUS RP |

Palpatine on a SD - No

Tarkin - No

Krennic - No

etc.

As my English teacher would say, the SD is a microcosm for the empire.  That way it is a bit more interesting than just white ST's.

• Advisor

With imperial RP we are very limited on Regiments and Sith, unlike Clone Wars where you have allot of Regiments & Jedi that come from Lore. We have had to add other non lore friendly Sith characters and Regiments due to the small amount of lore with this type of stuff we need to work with. We do have a limit to what we add to the server as in the Donation page where you can submit tickets for custom regiments we make sure they are as close to lore as possible. 

I believe this is server lore were we have more lords and such.. 

But if you mean SWTOR models such as Jedi and others, you shouldn't be immediately thinking they must be from SWTOR, its a model we are using for a character because it's suits. This is Imperial rp, not SWTOR rp

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-6-16 at 3:56 PM, Bearmax said:

| SERIOUS RP |

Palpatine on a SD - No

Tarkin - No

Krennic - No

etc.

eh technically if we're lucky we could get Vader/Tarkin/Krennic on the SD and sometimes even possibly Palpatine and with the regiments (scouts shouldn't be on the ship they should be protecting the Death star shit because I think its being built in the era we're in) also half of the regiments on the ship shouldn't even be known of *cough* DT, IC, S40, CIC *cough* Sorry had to clear my throat.