Solar

SK/RT complaint/suggestion form.

12 minutes ago, Solar said:

I kinda wish google docs werent blocked at school so i could check the responses at school, I have to wait till I get home to check them.

What, what school blocks Google Docs lol? Its such a useful tool.

12 minutes ago, Bailey said:

what school blocks Google Docs lol?i

My school for some reason and its reaallllyyyy annoying. Even teachers hate how its blocked.

@Lochie hehehehe to bad i didn't get put in the brig for every trooper i killed (i can fly the LAAT sorta well with the cost of death to people)

On 9/4/2019 at 10:34 AM, Echo said:

@Lochie hehehehe to bad i didn't get put in the brig for every trooper i killed (i can fly the LAAT sorta well with the cost of death to people)

One day I will return as SK/RT and/or Military Police. I still get so sad everytime I think back to MP and how it's gone haha. I guess it's just something I could never move past and it made my time on Imperial less enjoyable.

46 minutes ago, Lochie said:

One day I will return as SK/RT and/or Military Police. I still get so sad everytime I think back to MP and how it's gone haha. I guess it's just something I could never move past and it made my time on Imperial less enjoyable.

Please son come back 

On 9/3/2019 at 3:37 AM, Crunchy said:

Breh, this was already a thing but no one ever sent the old form around for SK/RT complaints

Yeah I know I'm just saying it's a good idea to bring light to it again so people know.

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.