Reminiscence. Your story.

1868906608_ZomboMeme02092019234931.jpg.16e61bfe120e0e03f32f22dca102523a.jpgJoined in August 2017, saw pilots doing tryouts and decided to join. Ran with them underneath Larry and Kydra, got promoted to CO, left. 

Joined a few regiments, I ended up in juggernauts as a Private which lasted about 4 days before @Kendrick offered me RST Commander.

Got brigadier in a month, ran with RST for a bit. 

EG split happened. 

blah blah blah

medical droid time 

Edited by [IG] Tackxo
10 hours ago, wflizzi said:

I honestly cant remember what my first regiment was, I think I joined DT with Ridge, when Gusky was Krennic, then I left for RST commander, and had @Mongo be my bitch for 1 day, then I went on a massive journey around the place, can't remember it all rip.

What about Nova troopers 

I remember them being funny and cool 

16 hours ago, Marsh said:

My absolute favorite time on IG, has to remain as being Iden Veriso. That was the time when, I was going through a transition, and it really helped, being able to lead as a Lore character that is also female. Regardless, as Pablo as my co, I can honestly say that nothing since has been as fun as playing as Iden. I would give anything for it again.

@Twinkie, Rhom, Ralla. My crew.

Like you said demonic, when I left Navy to join Maxine in Inferno, I honestly felt like a chick leaving the nest. Up until this point I had only been in Navy, and honestly it's the best decision I've made on any swrp server.

• Like 1

Will always remember them days @Delta. Near the end I split off for ARC but always kept in contact to try to do stuff with both ARC and DS to make rp for both of us. Some how got 2IC before the server closed. 

Here is a picture of the good times:

D11D99A7-33D6-4F49-8730-033A4DB1DE54.thumb.jpeg.fa030afa120915dbccaa63c9abaaa4bc.jpeg

Edited by Nada
  • Like 1

I remember when one of my first memories early 2017 when myself and a IRL mate joined the server to play, We ended up joining RST funnily enough my tryout was also the tryout @zaspan was in to join RST in which he then stayed within RST forever. After myself and my friend getting into RST the CO went inactive and so @Demonic was pulled in as the CO it took me 2 weeks to reach PFC but I was proud when I had achieved it. Although one day myself and my friend along with another RST decided to tryout for Shadow Guard but none of us made it in... The next day my good pal @Demonic dragged us in a meeting with him stating “I am absolutely fuming” which I found funny so I replied with “Like in RP or OOC?” Because I was genuinely confused if he was actually mad IRL for us trying out, Anyway he ended up kicking us both for trying out but kept the other RST in due to him being useful in recording everything we did wrong at the time. Being the stubborn person myself was I went to Darth Revan whom was Moose at the time who then re-enlisted us into the regiment although Demonic didn’t like it Moose pretty much said to Demonic “This is my regiment” and those are some of my earliest memories on the server, I don’t know if Demonic still remembers it but I look back upon the days and actually smile and find it funny as it was such a large place back then and the feeling of exploring and trying out new things was exihillerating.

Edited by Splonter
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Splonter said:

I remember when one of my first memories early 2017 when myself and a IRL mate joined the server to play, We ended up joining RST funnily enough my tryout was also the tryout @zaspan was in to join RST in which he then stayed within RST forever. After myself and my friend getting into RST the CO went inactive and so @Demonic was pulled in as the CO it took me 2 weeks to reach PFC but I was proud when I had achieved it. Although one day myself and my friend along with another RST decided to tryout for Shadow Guard but none of us made it in... The next day my good pal @Demonic dragged us in a meeting with him stating “I am absolutely fuming” which I found funny so I replied with “Like in RP or OOC?” Because I was genuinely confused if he was actually made IRL for us trying out, Anyway he ended up kicking us both for trying out but kept the other RST in due to him being useful in recording everything we did wrong at the time. Being the stubborn person myself was I went to Darth Renan whom was Moose at the time who then re-enlisted us into the regiment although Demonic didn’t like it Moose pretty much said to Demonic “This is my regiment” and those are some of my earliest memories on the server, I don’t know if Demonic still remembers it but I look back upon the days and actually smile and find it funny as it was such a large place back then and the feeling of exploring and trying out new things was exihillerating.

Oh I remember this!

I was so angry with you two, holy sh*t. But we're gucci now I think

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Nada said:

Will always remember them days @Delta. Near the end I split off for ARC but always kept in contact to try to do stuff with both ARC and DS to make rp for both of us. Some how got 2IC before the server closed. 

Here is a picture of the good times:

D11D99A7-33D6-4F49-8730-033A4DB1DE54.thumb.jpeg.fa030afa120915dbccaa63c9abaaa4bc.jpeg

Dont Forget @LimeStrider

ehhe

<3

• Sad 1
On 9/2/2019 at 9:39 PM, [IG] Tackxo said:

1868906608_ZomboMeme02092019234931.jpg.16e61bfe120e0e03f32f22dca102523a.jpgJoined in August 2017, saw pilots doing tryouts and decided to join. Ran with them underneath Larry and Kydra, got promoted to CO, left. 

Joined a few regiments, I ended up in juggernauts as a Private which lasted about 4 days before @Kendrick offered me RST Commander.

Got brigadier in a month, ran with RST for a bit. 

EG split happened. 

blah blah blah

medical droid time 

Brigadier in 1 month!? I missed a bit xD 

• Upvote 1