Steam Name: [IG] Soafer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88376509

In game name and rank: Lieutenant Commander Soafer

Time Played: 60 Hours

Why are you applying for this position?: I think that there aren't enough moderators and because of this the admins have to do their jobs. I also have experience with being a moderator so I thought that I could help.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I have experience in this position and therefor I will be an effective Mod. I am also starting to play on this server a lot more meaning i am quite active. 

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: I was a Moderator on Valhalla's Clone Wars server and i have been in other games as well.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: None

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: My experience and my seriousness are two defining features about me, so I can joke around but I'm serious when it comes to things such as mod sits as they can effect the server in multiple ways. Minges  can ruin the game for people so being able to talk to them in a serious fashion when a moderator and not just joke around laughing at them can prove useful  for the server and its players.

Anything else you would like to add: I know that i don't have much time on the server but I do plan on playing a lot more and being very active as i do love playing on this server. I also like to help people with problems which correlates directly with moderators because they are meant to fix problems and help resolve issues around the server.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by [IG] Soafer
  • Downvote 1

-1 You say, "I do plan on playing a lot more and being very active". We are not looking for people that will be active if you get staff. In order to apply in the first place and even have a chance of being accepted you must have p[roved that you will be active by already being active. 

In my eyes that is enough said. You have not been committed to the server prior to this application. So why would be you be committed to it if you got staff.

Edited by Cody

NeutralI am neutral on this because I have not had much experience with you as a player and am not 100% sure how you would be on the Imperial Gaming staff team. Although I have heard some good things about your RP I will change it to a +1 when I have more experience playing with you as a person.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

-1, I think you need to show a lot more activity before and during your application, as of now I have only seen you on the server a few times. Other than activity I think your RP is good but I have not seen you much out of RP so I cannot give anymore feedback.

• Upvote 2