• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:46939729
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    LT Col "8650" Soul
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    3w 4d 20h
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    1292503552_ImperialGamingImperialRPPlayTimeProof.PNG.8c150000cd86643275944339757995a1.PNG
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    None
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    None
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Admin on Derivative Gaming (Clone wars/Jedi Vs Sith)
    Moderator on Reality RP (DarkRP)
    Event Master on Derivative Gaming (Clone Wars)
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    Well after taking a break and coming back to IG 6 and a half months ago I have seen the EM's do an amazing job at hosting great events. I also love the server and I want to help it grow if possible and I feel like I could accomplish that as an Event Master on Imperial Gaming. While I was thinking of applying for Moderator I decided that in my opinion EM's are more my calling. I just want to try and give people a fun and enjoyable time. I also like to create things and being an EM means you have to create fun events for people to take part in and enjoy. The final reason I am applying for Event Master is that it relieves me of some of my stress and makes me happy because I would be helping people.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    Well, I can bring an Active, Mature, persistent, serious and RP lover and creative person who dedicates himself to his work and won't stop until something's done. I also have extensive knowledge of ULX. I like to write and read a lot, I sometimes write my own short stories which I believe can help me in creating events if I get accepted. I.get along nicely with people and can work with anyone. While I can write/type out long documents there not always the best, but I'm looking to improve my writing of documents. I also want to bring more heavily RP based events instead of just shooting up NPCs or EC's. I also have a lot of Star wars Knowledge which can sometimes help in some events/event planning.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    Well, I would add in the advantages and disadvantages of each path that the EC’s could choose to take, for example, if a shuttle crashes and they are rescued they lose health but they gain the trust of people. I also would like to give the EC’s more freedom with what they can do but not let them run loose just killing random people or random things, so while giving them freedom trying to keep the event on track. I also want to try to involve every regiment in an event even if it's only a small role because I hate when an event is run and a regiment is just left out usually by accident but I want to focus on making sure that everyone has a role in a whole event.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Any and all feedback is welcome. If you have any questions feel free to message me. If there are any problems with my application please let me know
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by SOUL
Updated Play Time
  • Upvote 1

+1 I haven't spoken to Soul in character a whole lot, but I know that he works hard taking the one job not many people want to: ST CO, looking after all the troopers before they head out to other regiments. Very detailed events and interesting, plus has had plenty of experience elsewhere.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, GeorgeBloon said:

+1 I haven't spoken to Soul in character a whole lot, but I know that he works hard taking the one job not many people want to: ST CO, looking after all the troopers before they head out to other regiments. Very detailed events and interesting, plus has had plenty of experience elsewhere.

+1 due to the reasons stated above.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, GeorgeBloon said:

Reasons stated above

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeBloon said:

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, GeorgeBloon said:

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, GeorgeBloon said:

• Upvote 1

+1

Mature, Active, Hardworking, Dedicated, all exceptional qualities that an EM and Soul share. Event Ideas are great and the App has been fleshed out with sufficient detail. I believe Soul would make a great addition to the EM team.

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1

+1 

-Good Events

-Hard Worker 

- Would Make A Great Addition to The Em team In my opinion 

Good Luck 

Soul

-Phobia :)

Hey! Thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
Event Management have reviewed your potential position on the team, and we are pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
You will be contacted shortly to begin the induction process.
Congratulations!

-Rook

• Upvote 1