Skull

Staff Report For : Dragz / Darth Vader

This Staff Report is going to Dragz/Darth Vader

The reason being his actions in the last event on the 15/06 at around 8 pm AEST (Victoria) for the reason being that he had rdmed troops during thing event.

Us Troopers get yelled at all the time about to not shoot into Sith vs Jedi battles but yet Darth Vader gets to sit is his ship hovering about a fight with about 2 - 3 Sith vsing 1 Jedi with troopers all around it the he proceeds to fire into the fight and not only managing to hurt players but also kill some in the process one of them being me i even have witnesses like Pebbles and Porky which saw me get killed by him on the kill board. (off topic) There was also the fact that he complained about STR not being a guarding regiment and therefor got us removed from guarding any sort of higher up and yet we were called a attacking regiment when out gas is primary used for defense on objectives like holding a out post ect, this should of been a player based decision and yet him and a couple of other people got all the say in it STR wasn't even able to respond to this.

i don't want this to have any sort of negative effect on his role as admin but for him just to get a fair idea of what it's like when he does these things because it was considered RDM but yet he does not get effected by this but if i were to do it I'd get executed or pushed by getting a warning

-1 Suck it up buttercup. You're gonna need a lot of evidence for this one, which I am assuming you don't. He is a Global Admin, so I highly doubt he will be demoted as they would not have put him in him position if he was not responsible enough to hold it.

• No rules broken
  • Their is no abuse of staff abilities or rank here WHATSOEVER
  • Even if their was a rule broken, your accusations are baseless.
  • Dragz is Vader, he can kill whoever he wants.  That is a in RP thing, he did what Vader would do, kill a few troops to ensure the elimination of an enemy.  Just because you can't do it doesn't mean Vader can't.

P.S

Your off topic rant a) doesn't belong here and b) that desision is 100% within his bounds as staff.

Missing Points:

Evidence, reasoning for RDM

Questions For You:

Why you whining because you got killed 2 times by a global admin who was just too lazy to duel a jedi?

You don't have to add dragz saying you should be guarding.

With 1 staff report, this isn't able to demote a global admin and community ban that global admin.

RDM isn't really THAT IMPORTANT to put as a staff report for 1 event.

Extra:

If Dragz RDM's troopers in his ship in multiple events, then that's a problem.

No sign of admin abuse.

Conclusion:

-1 GOOD NIGHT

First, skull. Dragz, AKA Vader is the co-founder of STR along Egg. So he has the right to remove STR from guarding reg.

Second, HE IS VADER! HE FORCE CHOKES ADMIRALS! SO KILLING TROOPS IS A OK

Dear User
Your report today currently is not really well done
1. Missing Evidence
2. Somethings in the report has nothing to do with the report  
3. It was my decision to kick STR out of guarding not Dragz

Now if you can change the report with evidence and then make it sound like a proper report with valid points then maybe the higher ups will look into this.
Thank You
Little

Firstly Vader Kills who he pleases for a reason If you have a issue with him killing your men shoot him back see what happens :)

Secondly as stated above no evidence

Thirdly stated above its his and eggs regiment even if they wanted to kick you from guarding they could 

Basically any regiment can ask to guard so why not just ask instead of trying to get dragz demoted 

Also lore wise (quick google search) Starcrash was one of the galactic empires elite ASSAULT forces so not defense. So please get you lore right

-1 Well, this was my event and I will say lack of evidence doesn't look good for you buddy... And it is Eggs and Dragz regiment but I don't know if that lets them change what job they do or not even if it's lore based but I doubt STR guard. Anyway nothing can be done with no evidence and the fact that little wanted you guys not to guard says it all :/

But I will admit I had a saw a problem with dragz today and I'm just going to be honest. In the event for the sake of realism and a bit extra fun I spawned in Vader's advanced TIE for him to fly. He ended up crashing into a dropship. I thought it's a 1 off I'll let slide probs a accident but dragz then proceeded to go Tp to me Infront of people (he did say he shouldn't of done it) and asked to spawn dropships in and all I heard was dropships i thought good keeps people moving in but he spawned another advanced TIE and I would assume a dropships or two and he crashed it into another dropship... After that I didn't see it happen again so I don't make much of it. Plus I think the invisible walls were a little broken on the map (mountain lake)

Interesting report. I will do my best to put your mind at rest for any miscommunication or reasoning towards the current factors.

#1 - As many have stated, Darth Vader can kill whom who wants. Whenever he wants. In saying that if you show any sign of insubordination you will eliminated immediately. 

#2 - Dragz is a Global Admin. Stating he is responsible enough to perform his duties on the server. I myself or even anyone can't take someones word to accuse anyone for anything without a screenshot but even then it is very hard to believe for the actions he has been accused for.

#3 - STR is not a guarding regiment. They are an Elite Attack Regiment. Lore wise: They are an elite squad of the Imperial Army that are sent on siege and extermination missions. In saying that they are planet wipers, meaning they ONLY attack/kill when given the order to. In no case has the STR been required to guard. That is why we have Shock, DT, Riot, Naval Guard etc.

#4 - No a single rule was broken in the first place. Hence the backlash of your report.

In saying that. -1 

- Chur Egg

Have you not noticed that Dragz (IN CHARACTER) is allowed to kill troops.... -1 ALSO this is your second time putting a demotion report for him and most people disagree with this decision please don't make another unless you have a proper reason and MORE evidence than just your word.