Well...the ending ruined it for me :)

It's probably nothing, like a vision but I mean...looks cool.

The light saber looks really dumb.

What does everyone think?

Edited by Max
  • Like 2

Damn you beat me to it 

I liked the new trailer and the new planets look absolutely amazing especially the ocean scene. 

But on epossible detail I saw was that  Rey did not appear to have sith eyes in the last scene just the reflection of the saber in her eyes.could maybe mean she isn't going dark side, it could also be a vision idk.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Joel said:

But on epossible detail I saw was that  Rey did not appear to have sith eyes in the last scene just the reflection of the saber in her eyes.could maybe mean she isn't going dark side, it could also be a vision idk.

I mean Palpatine didn't always have Sith eyes. 

Hopefully we see inferno squad rock up with those dreadnaught plans they stole a long as time ago 

Looks good, I can't wait for mor intense gun fights, stars ship battles and hecking light saber duels 

Honestly, I was pretty disappointed at the reveal of some Dark Side Rey with some stupidly designed lightsaber.

It means that in the actual movie, she won't turn to the Dark Side and will remain a pure Jedi despite her constant display of emotion and passion and very close connection with Kylo Ren. Her actually turning to the Dark Side is the spice her character needs.

It's like Disney is spoon feeding us expectations that we all full well know will be subverted. That's been the trend since The Last Jedi, and while I personally like the direction that film went with juking the audience, I don't think it should become a regular occurrence. It would cause us to second guess everything to do with the saga.

10 hours ago, Max said:

I actually disagree if I'm being honest, that type of lightsaber has been shown a few times in lore before and I think it looks really unique and interesting.

13 hours ago, Max said:

Right now in Rey's hands it looks dumb to me too, however it looks just like Pong Krell's lightsabers and they looked absolutely amazing, he was basically Grievous 2.0 except more human. 

12 hours ago, Sterling said:

Reminds me of the Jedi Temple Guard double sabers.

Also this 

Nevertheless I'm ready to see this movie, Abrams is doing his best to fix what Rian screwed up in 8.