Lithograph - A Star Wars Story

Hello.

Long ago, I planned to write a backstory for Kristofer, unfortunately I procrastinated and can no longer be bothered to write anything about that character—because he's dead.

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to write up a story surrounding Arathilion Xalrich—my current character.

It's set 17 years after the formation of the Empire, 2 years before Arathilion was transferred to the Death Star.

Without further ado, I present to you Lithograph.

[Link]

• Upvote 4

Very unique read and a good insight into your character, I'm doing one for Hamish atm (sort of got writer's block) and I've gone a different direction, less detail and dialogue and more information about the whole life story of Hamish Sinclair and how he goes from a blind jedi to a hateful Inquisitor in a matter of years.

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

Very unique read and a good insight into your character, I'm doing one for Hamish atm (sort of got writer's block) and I've gone a different direction, less detail and dialogue and more information about the whole life story of Hamish Sinclair and how he goes from a blind jedi to a hateful Inquisitor in a matter of years.

Gotta get them arrows 

Hamish looks like a g character 

With his toaster and all 

21 minutes ago, Delta said:

Gotta get them arrows 

Hamish looks like a g character 

With his toaster and all 

Don't mention the toast, Zaspan will have a fit.